Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

Just had the match between Nash/Hall vs. Kendrick/London end with Nash grabbing Kendrick by the wrists and holding him down for the pin. I like to imagine Big Daddy Cool was just fed up and had enough of his shit. 

"Alright, little man, it's time for you to put me over now," as he sits on top of him, arms pinned to the mat. 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 05:12, MDK said:

ROUGH LUNCHBOX

EGGS WYKRADLY MUMPS

• Like 4

I've made like 50 original edits, and almost everyone is working how I intended, but I have this tag team who are two giant bad asses, and they are routinely getting stomped by everyone I put them in the ring with. I just can't figure it out and it is driving me nuts!!

Still loving this game though.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

I've made like 50 original edits, and almost everyone is working how I intended, but I have this tag team who are two giant bad asses, and they are routinely getting stomped by everyone I put them in the ring with. I just can't figure it out and it is driving me nuts!!

Still loving this game though.

A couple questions:

-What's their Breathing stats set at?

-Their Ukemi?

-Have you given them higher than usual offense/defense stats to compensate for slower speed?

-Do they have any special skills (Stardom etc)?

17 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I have my edits set to friends only, I shot you a friend request on Steam. The edits in question are Thorn and Punishment. If you have a minute and wouldn't mind glancing at them, I would certainly appreciate it.

Raise their cooperation levels, as a tag team that's an important thing for them. Maybe up their discretion and showmanship too.

Give them a slight boost to Ukemi in small and med damage and lower the large damage Ukemi. This will make them have a bigger comeback and reverse more often in late matches.

Consider giving them a special skill, like Stardom. Maybe also give them Power critical style.

Other than that it depends on how their stats are relative to your other main event edits. Upping their offensive parameters might be a good idea though.

Most of my edits follow the same basic idea on Offensive stats. 5's across the board, with a bump in the stats that their Finisher and Specialty moves use. I think those two's total number tops out at 195,  I have a few guys between 200-220 but they are my absolute top of the card guys.

I've actually left the Ukemi on all of my edits the same. I understand the concept, but not enough to mess with it too much.

I will try out a special skill for the two of them, and if that doesn't work I will start upping the offensive stats.

I want them to dominate the tag team division, but not murder my main eventers on the rare occasion they encounter them.

It is a fine line there yeah, adding cooperation and maybe touchwork will be good for them, as the one on the apron does recover (much slower than usual, I think 1/7 is the rate found in FPR and probably close to that in FPW too).

Ukemi really helps too, maybe add a point of logic towards their finishers (they're already a bit high for my personal taste, but I presume it's near the standard for your guys).

I'd recommend checking out Fire Pro Arena. It's usually a welcoming community and full of people who make great edits.

I'm already a member over at the Fire Pro board! Denizen over there, really helped me out a ton in getting my edit making game to the point it's at now.

Looking forward to seeing what the Twitch announcement is going to be!!

5 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

I'm already a member over at the Fire Pro board! Denizen over there, really helped me out a ton in getting my edit making game to the point it's at now.

Looking forward to seeing what the Twitch announcement is going to be!!

I just want entrance attires.

Leaves Early Access 12/18 with the addition of four-player online, focus then shifts to console versions, first bit of DLC will be Fire Promoter, allowing you to run your own promotion.

Just before the 18th, the game will be 33% off ($13.99 or so) and then go to its normal price of $29.99.  I'm probably being a cheapass about this, but $30 seems...a bit steep for what it is right now.

• Like 1

You left out one of the more heartwarming parts.

There will be Yoshihiro Takayama DLC coming on the 19th of December. It will be $3, contain Takayama and his famous Don Frye punches, and all money from the DLC (besides the 30% cut that Steam takes) will go to Takayama himself to help pay for his medical bills.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...