Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

The things that kinda sucks about FPWW is that you need most of them in order to actually use the full compliment of created wrestlers that people have out there. It kind of sucked to log in and find out that Jon Moxley's leg is missing because it uses a piece from Stadom Pack 2 for instance.

There are a ton of high quality edits out there right now that use upwards of 30 or more custom parts all from different creators. This is also when I found out that FPWW has a limit on how much space you can use in order to store these edits as well. When I was heavy into this a few months ago I gave up because some creator out of no where deleted his account and all of his parts and  over half of my wresters stopped working. I spent more nights on this game trying to piece everything back together versus actually playing it - so if you get into it beware of all that. You'd be fine if you stick to the edits that have been around a long time.

I hope for another iteration of this that learns from everything that FPWW did and makes it a lot better.

• 2 months later...

Prepare yourselves

for

GORG

• Like 1

Decided to have the CPU play out Revolution in Fire Pro

Buy In:

Hook submitted QT Marshall with the Redrum, 92%

Kris Statlander pinned “Legit” Leyla Hirsch with the Big Bang Theory, 75%

6-Man Tag Team Match: Erick Redbeard and Death Triangle (PAC and Penta Oscuro) defeated The House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Matthews). Penta pinned Malakai with the Pentagon Driver, 82%

Main Card:

“The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson pinned Jon Moxley with the Running Knee, 93%

Jade Cargill pinned Tay Conti with Jaded to retain the TBS Championship, 65%

6-Man Tornado Tag Match: The Andrade-Hardy Family Office (Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy, and Isiah Kassidy) defeated Darby Allin, Sting, and Sammy Guevara. Kassidy pinned Sting with a School Boy, 68%

Face of the Revolution Ladder Match...no ladder matches aren’t in Fire Pro so I simply did a battle royal figuring the last man in the ring would retrieve the contract for a future TNT Title shot
-Wardlow eliminates “Absolute” Ricky Starks
-Keith Lee eliminates “Freshly Squeezed” Orange Cassidy
-Wardlow eliminates Keith Lee
-Christian Cage eliminates Wardlow
-Christian Cage eliminates Powerhouse Hobbs to win the “ladder match”, 74%

Eddie Kingston pinned Chris Jericho with a head-and-arm suplex, 89%

Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the AEW World Tag Team Championship...more rule changes here since triple threat tags aren’t possible, I turned it into regular triple threats:
-Jungle Boy defeated Matt Jackson and Kyle O’Reilly via roll up on Jackson, 81%
-Luchasaurus defeated Nick Jackson and Bobby Fish via Mesozoic Moonsault on Jackson, 67%
Because they both won their triple threats, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus retain the AEW World Tag Team Championship, 74%

Thunder Rosa defeated Dr. Britt Baker via ref stoppage after Britt was knocked out cold with the Fire Thunder Driver, Thunder Rosa is your NEW AEW Women’s World Champion, 91%

Dog Collar Match...another match not allowed in Fire Pro so I subbed it with another old school match, a Texas Death Match:
CM Punk defeated MJF when MJF failed to answer the 10 count after being pinned via GTS, 100%

Adam Cole pinned “Hangman” Adam Page with the Boom to become the NEW AEW World Champion, 92%

• Like 1

if you use the Tag Team Editor database in the mods, a registered team won't fight each other in battle royals... so you kind of *can* have three-way tags.

4 hours ago, CM Busch said:

Decided to have the CPU play out Revolution in Fire Pro

Buy In:

Hook submitted QT Marshall with the Redrum, 92%

Kris Statlander pinned “Legit” Leyla Hirsch with the Big Bang Theory, 75%

6-Man Tag Team Match: Erick Redbeard and Death Triangle (PAC and Penta Oscuro) defeated The House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Matthews). Penta pinned Malakai with the Pentagon Driver, 82%

Main Card:

“The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson pinned Jon Moxley with the Running Knee, 93%

Jade Cargill pinned Tay Conti with Jaded to retain the TBS Championship, 65%

6-Man Tornado Tag Match: The Andrade-Hardy Family Office (Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy, and Isiah Kassidy) defeated Darby Allin, Sting, and Sammy Guevara. Kassidy pinned Sting with a School Boy, 68%

Face of the Revolution Ladder Match...no ladder matches aren’t in Fire Pro so I simply did a battle royal figuring the last man in the ring would retrieve the contract for a future TNT Title shot
-Wardlow eliminates “Absolute” Ricky Starks
-Keith Lee eliminates “Freshly Squeezed” Orange Cassidy
-Wardlow eliminates Keith Lee
-Christian Cage eliminates Wardlow
-Christian Cage eliminates Powerhouse Hobbs to win the “ladder match”, 74%

Eddie Kingston pinned Chris Jericho with a head-and-arm suplex, 89%

Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the AEW World Tag Team Championship...more rule changes here since triple threat tags aren’t possible, I turned it into regular triple threats:
-Jungle Boy defeated Matt Jackson and Kyle O’Reilly via roll up on Jackson, 81%
-Luchasaurus defeated Nick Jackson and Bobby Fish via Mesozoic Moonsault on Jackson, 67%
Because they both won their triple threats, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus retain the AEW World Tag Team Championship, 74%

Thunder Rosa defeated Dr. Britt Baker via ref stoppage after Britt was knocked out cold with the Fire Thunder Driver, Thunder Rosa is your NEW AEW Women’s World Champion, 91%

Dog Collar Match...another match not allowed in Fire Pro so I subbed it with another old school match, a Texas Death Match:
CM Punk defeated MJF when MJF failed to answer the 10 count after being pinned via GTS, 100%

Adam Cole pinned “Hangman” Adam Page with the Boom to become the NEW AEW World Champion, 92%

if you use the Tag Team Editor database in the mods, a registered team won't fight each other in battle royals... so you kind of *can* have three-way tags.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

Thanks for the heads up!  I think I started adding some teams but then wasn't sure what any of the perks of the mod were for aside from their nameplate showing up during entrances.

I've gotta probably turn my mods off and then reset them at this point.  I couldn't get either a Cage, Landmine, or Barbed Wire match working probably because I had something turned on.

2 hours ago, CM Busch said:

Thanks for the heads up!  I think I started adding some teams but then wasn't sure what any of the perks of the mod were for aside from their nameplate showing up during entrances.

I've gotta probably turn my mods off and then reset them at this point.  I couldn't get either a Cage, Landmine, or Barbed Wire match working probably because I had something turned on.

The modpack discord might help with that. Not sure what you have turned on... I know that they're incompatible with the modpack's version of Last Man Standing, Iron Man, and Texas Death Match though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1492348457

What a sequence.

EDIT- Boo, EWB doesn't embed anymore :(

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

The topic has been fairly dormant for a long time but I didn't really want to post randomly somewhere else and who knows, maybe there are other people still playing or with things to share or that they're doing with the game.

Recently after picking this up again I've remembered just how good it was. I'm in that phase of just running through and simming stuff, including just getting into a new Fire Promoter game, I'm only in about month three after reminding myself the basics of it so at the moment it's largely the default roster with Tama Tonga and Kota Ibushi... I'm expecting my finances to take a hit but for the time being that'll do.

I've also finally really started to play around with the creation options. I've had some decent luck with creating custom wrestlers and the logic seems reasonable in that I can leave them simming and have decent matches building up sensibly and doing things in a way that makes sense. I'm sure there's more I can do and I'll be tweaking over time but I'm getting to grips with some of the options and might start sharing some of my custom creations on the workshop with time.

I'm still massively daunted by the create a move/item of clothing stuff. I'm sure it's not as complex as I'm fearing but I very much find myself looking at it... thinking of things to do then running away from it back to a comfort blanket element of the game but I'd like to try coming up with more elaborate ideas with time.

Does anyone else still play or do anything much with this or has the game largely disappeared on the steam library gathering cyberdust?

• Like 2

there's still a group of dedicated players, and mods are still being supported.

Kimberly_Sabre2.png

Kimberly_Sabre.png

• Like 2