Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

6 minutes ago, Josh Mulaney said:

That’s interesting. Would getting all the DLC be worth it? Would it be expensive?

It would be expensive, even on a sale - I bought all of it on sale and it still was a little painful. 

There is grand simming potential, good action potential, plus the whole Fire Promoter DLC which I have toyed with but haven't got into. 

Yeah, all together it's 200ish USD. But it's worth it, the only thing I'd skip on is Parts Craft unless you're going to be making dudes with custom parts, though IDK if you need that to download people with custom parts or not. Maybe?

@Josh Mulaney

This is what a relatively short sim will look like, BTW (I do use mods and DLC, mind):

btw, Okite Yaburi is a finisher steal

On 08/06/2021 at 16:52, OctoberRaven said:

Yeah, all together it's 200ish USD. But it's worth it, the only thing I'd skip on is Parts Craft unless you're going to be making dudes with custom parts, though IDK if you need that to download people with custom parts or not. Maybe?

You do. So Parts Craft is basically mandatory on PS4 if you plan to download edits, since most of the quality PS4 makers updated their edits to use custom parts.

Yeah, see, I had no way of being sure about that because I don't download anyone's stuff.

I should get around to using Parts Craft one day, if only to make shirt designs for people.

• 1 month later...

Tournament to crown a South Florida champion. Kathy Queen gets paired in the first round against newly minted PGCW Openweight Champion Eric Kelley, who won the title with his "Elimination Protocol" Busaiku Knee.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I love doing G1s in Fire Pro and imagining the storylines that develop during them.  Since I'm not watching the real G1 this year I figured I'd do an AEW one.

A Block:  Adam Page, Andrade El Idolo, Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, Darby Allin, Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, Malakai Black, Orange Cassidy, Ricky Starks

B Block:  Adam Cole, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Eddie Kingston, Jungle Boy, Miro, MJF, PAC, Sammy Guevara

I figure if AEW were doing a G1, that's probably very close to the lineup they'd run out there.  I didn't randomize the blocks, rather I worked out that Page/Omega and Punk/Bryan were two matches I definitely wanted and then worked back from there.  Also could just imagine Omega and Don Callis moaning that Kenny was being forced to run the gauntlet of former rivals Jericho, Christian, Mox etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/11/2021 at 10:11, 9 to 5 said:

It's on sale now at £4/75, and the DLC is cheap too. I have double dipped to get this. Now, to find mods and all the wrestlers...

late on this, but have you found the mods yet? I can help you with that