Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

So I also know I mentioned that I downloaded all edits of the WCW/NWO Revenge "created" wrestlers (Dake Ken, Aki Man, Brickowski, etc)...but somebody actually made all of the "created" wrestlers from WCW vs. the World. Granted those guys are all literally real wrestlers with different names, still pretty fucking cool and think I want to add them to my game. My plan is to have all the real wrestlers, then use the SWA guys with the Revenge/vs. the World characters along with all of my own created wrestlers. 

• Like 1

Honestly if you're playing, the real challenges are found in realistic MMA dudes. Cro Cop in Returns was essentially a Demon's Souls boss at level 10. Everything he did could critical you. Everything. Your best bet was never grappling him, ever, and even then you were one kick away from death.

• Like 2

Just had a really fun battle royal. I made the rules to be submissuon only, no dq, no count out. I selected random for the participants. 

It was Brock Lesnar, Cactus Jack, Wrath, Stevie Richards, The Great Muta, Mongrel, Takaya Hinomiya (SWA?), and Super Crazy. I picked Brock. The first twenty minutes was just chaos, people fighting on the outside, double team moves, just wild. Final four is me, Jack, Takaya, and Crazy. I'm fighting Takaya in the ring and I glance and see Cactus Jack holding up a barbed wire bat. So I dispose of Takaya so the final three is Lesnar, Crazy, and Cactus. This on its own was great with poor Crazy eating that barbed wire bat repeatedly. There was also a double Spanish fly from the top rope on Jack.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VerbalPuke said:

Just had a really fun battle royal. I made the rules to be submissuon only, no dq, no count out. I selected random for the participants. 

It was Brock Lesnar, Cactus Jack, Wrath, Stevie Richards, The Great Muta, Mongrel, Takaya Hinomiya (SWA?), and Super Crazy. I picked Brock. The first twenty minutes was just chaos, people fighting on the outside, double team moves, just wild. Final four is me, Jack, Takaya, and Crazy. I'm fighting Takaya in the ring and I glance and see Cactus Jack holding up a barbed wire bat. So I dispose of Takaya so the final three is Lesnar, Crazy, and Cactus. This on its own was great with poor Crazy eating that barbed wire bat repeatedly. There was also a double Spanish fly from the top rope on Jack.

...so who won?!

@Meacon Keaton

Oh I did. It was pretty tough because Super Crazy and Cactus Jack liked breaking up submissions. I think eventually i managed to submit Super Crazy while Jack was dazed. Cactus is pretty tough, these edits are really good. Yeah, I eventually managed to get him down and submit him.

Then beat the shit out of him after the match as per tradition.

The battle royals are a blast, I just hit random, pick whoever seems like they'd be the most fun and go.

• Like 2

Oh also I have noticed that without DLC its a 50/50 shot with downloading AEW and NXT wrestlers. Kind of a bummer but I'm very happy with what I do have for now. 

Want to add more but not sure who. Funny when you have basically any wrestler you'd like and you can't think of who to get (assuming they don't need DLC).

I probably will get the DLC eventually, just maybe not all at once.

Oh also I have noticed that without DLC its a 50/50 shot with downloading AEW and NXT wrestlers. Kind of a bummer but I'm very happy with what I do have for now. 

Want to add more but not sure who. Funny when you have basically any wrestler you'd like and you can't think of who to get (assuming they don't need DLC).

I probably will get the DLC eventually, just maybe not all at once.

I can't help with current day, but there's a billion old school wrestlers I have that are fun. 

I'd also recommend looking at user-made New Japan people, as those can get updated and adjusted to be more current and accurate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

I'd also recommend looking at user-made New Japan people, as those can get updated and adjusted to be more current and accurate.

I have got a few, also been getting some legends i can remember. 

Any recommendations there actually? I have the four pillars of AJPW, a lot of death match guys, and some obvious legends (Muta, Hashimoto, uh...nevermimd). So yeah, maybe see if I can find Hiroshi Hase and Masa Chono.

I have got a few, also been getting some legends i can remember. 

Any recommendations there actually? I have the four pillars of AJPW, a lot of death match guys, and some obvious legends (Muta, Hashimoto, uh...nevermimd). So yeah, maybe see if I can find Hiroshi Hase and Masa Chono.

You will. You're talking really big names. I have the pc version so I can't tell for sure, but if it's anything like the pc you'll get the roster you want. 

• Like 1

Has anyone ever tried having a worked match in this? A buddy of mine who plays said he and another one of our friends do matches where it’s about telling a story and not trying to win. We use to do that on WCW/nWo Revenge (my personal fave was doing a DDP/Goldberg match at Halloween Havoc that went like 40 minutes) and now I’m curious about doing it on FPWW.

I sunk so much money into the DLC pretty much just to ensure I can download anybody I want and not have the issues.  But I also don't mind supporting them for making a game with near endless replayability, and because it might allow them to keep adding more content for the game.

My problem is I end up with so many different versions of the same wrestler and trying to remember which copies to delete/unsubscribe from sometimes gets confusing.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Buschie Lee said:

I sunk so much money into the DLC pretty much just to ensure I can download anybody I want and not have the issues.  But I also don't mind supporting them for making a game with near endless replayability, and because it might allow them to keep adding more content for the game.

My problem is I end up with so many different versions of the same wrestler and trying to remember which copies to delete/unsubscribe from sometimes gets confusing.

Yeah, I think I may just go through and purge everything and re-download the different sets that I want. Because having duplicates annoys the crap out of me for some reason.

• Like 1

My problem is there are so many things that I want to do that I get paralyzed and don't do any of them lol Like I want play fire promoter, I want to run something like an EWB fire pro e-fed, i want to do a diary based on wrestlers from different time periods, I want to just do like tournaments and events and stuff - all of these ideas and then I don't do any of them lol

Tasted defeat last night. I was Zach Sabre Jr., I won the first round match in a tournament, then round 2 I ran into Minoru Suzuki. It was a pretty evenly matched contest, a little surprised I was submitted but I think my big problem was that I suck with the MMA stuff for certain dudes. So it was two fold, I kept accidently doing the MMA take down thing with Zach Sabre and got reversed every time, and then Suzuki would do it I couldn't do shit. Probably just wore me the fuck down. I'll have to figure that out in case I run into Suzuki again :shifty:

But it was cool because Suzuki would go on to win the tournament defeating Ishii in the final round to be crowned the NJPW intercontinental champ. 

• Like 2

Test driving my latest edit, The Goblin Scarecrow, and this happened. Reminds me of the Charlie Brown Football gag

• Like 3
  • Haha 1