Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

3 hours ago, iDOL said:

Me this morning: Oh man, this game supports custom entrance music? 

and that’s Saturday gone.

just wait until you find out that you can customize entrances

• Like 2

Moments like this are why I run CPU vs CPU Fire Pro matches.

• Like 1

I'm winning the majority of my matches and have even bumped the CPU up to seven!

This game kicks ass. I just played as Moxley against Kingston for the AEW Title and earned five stars. The modding ability, customization and actual challenge of the game play have me hooked.

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

Simming matches can be a blast too. Here's one from a tournament I held. Note that Lumpy Martinez (the one in pajamas) is the champion of the promotion hosting the tournament.

16 hours ago, iDOL said:

I'm winning the majority of my matches and have even bumped the CPU up to seven!

This game kicks ass. I just played as Moxley against Kingston for the AEW Title and earned five stars. The modding ability, customization and actual challenge of the game play have me hooked.

image.png

image.png

The game is fantastic, but I rarely play single player games these days and Fire Pro tends to be quite the lonely experience which doesn't help when I use gaming mainly as a social event nowadays.

I bought this for my son for Christmas for PS4.

I'm excited...

Curious,  I see all sorts of mods for this, is that stuff straight forward to download? Like i notice there's like whole AEW rosters, or old school WWF, or WCW in the 90s on YouTube and such. Its not that important to our enjoyment but I would think it'd be cool to get that stuff on there.

5 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

I bought this for my son for Christmas for PS4.

I'm excited...

Curious,  I see all sorts of mods for this, is that stuff straight forward to download? Like i notice there's like whole AEW rosters, or old school WWF, or WCW in the 90s on YouTube and such. Its not that important to our enjoyment but I would think it'd be cool to get that stuff on there.

It’s fairly straight forward, you just go into the workshop and hit subscribe to whatever wrestler you want.

Word of warning though, a lot of edits require various DLC’s for certain parts.

8 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

It’s fairly straight forward, you just go into the workshop and hit subscribe to whatever wrestler you want.

Word of warning though, a lot of edits require various DLC’s for certain parts.

DLCs, probably stuff I have to buy to use? Thats fine, I mean I figure we'll dig the core game but it would be fun to have access to whoever i want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VerbalPuke said:

DLCs, probably stuff I have to buy to use? Thats fine, I mean I figure we'll dig the core game but it would be fun to have access to whoever i want.

I think there may be a few edits you can get without DLC, but in my experience the bulk of them need the DLC is all. 

• Like 1

Yeah, not sure how it is on PS4 but the PC side of things most edit makers have most of if not all the DLC that adds parts and/or moves.

Also, if there's an edit with crafted moves, you'll also have to download the moves before being able to use the edit. I'm not sure if you need move edit yourself, though.

This fucking finishing stretch.

• Like 2

So I was looking at the base roster, looks like made up names, then all the NJPW crew were listed as DLC. They advertised on the package, so do they come with the game or do pay for them separate? Sorry if thats a silly question, just unclear as I've never played a fire pro game. Mostly hoping to have Liger available for my sons benefit. 

It's dlc. However there are some amazing creators. You can get whoever you want. 

It's possible most edits you download need dlcs to work but some don't.

I have fire promoter, NJPW and stardom DLCs. Most edits I've downloaded work with those.

n the pc side of things some edits are listed as no-DLC which means they would work with the base game. Liger is quite popular and I'm sure you can get a no dlc Liger.

• Like 1

Cool, I mean I'll download whatever I can. I kind of hate to admit that I'm excited for my sons Christmas gift because I want to play it...

But like he saw Liger, then wanted to see him in a video game, so I picked Fire Pro. Then he seemed really interested in the game and sort of alluded to wanting it for Christmas...so there. 

for the default version Liger, he's in the New Japan Junior Heavyweight DLC.

There will undoubtably be an edited-in version of Liger that's likely superior, however will likely require at least the two New Japan DLC packs.

The Hippy Princess Spaghetti Starchild meets Ladies of Lucha's version of The Undertaker

Sharing this for people like @iDOL just getting into Fire Pro World, a bit of a showcase to show what can be done with entrance craft.

All attire parts and taunts are things you can get from the base game + DLC.

Edit- Audio muted :(

Oddly, they do have audio in the full stream. Already skipped ahead to the right bit:

• Thanks 2