Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

Those are great ideas!

I also quite like the idea of Professor X deciding that the best way to get people to accept mutants is to get them wrestling rather than saving people. 

Plus I've now got the image in my head of Professot X and Vince McMahon cutting dueling promos with Vince yelling "you're a mutant!" 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Those are great ideas!

I also quite like the idea of Professor X deciding that the best way to get people to accept mutants is to get them wrestling rather than saving people. 

Plus I've now got the image in my head of Professot X and Vince McMahon cutting dueling promos with Vince yelling "you're a mutant!" 

Thats fantastic, Professor X would be an ideal babyface to combat Vince. 

Probably could do fun tag team and survivor type matches.

EDIT- Video cut off the results screen, but the finish is dubbed "The 42"

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

So if I save matches/screen shots onto my PS4 are there ways I'd be able to somehow post them here? Just curious, figured I could share some of that. 

Yeah you can save them to a USB and then use the USB on your PC to share screenshots and videos.

• Like 1

or if you link your YouTube account you can upload vids to YouTube

• Like 1

Gonna do a King of Trios style tournament this Sunday and Monday, because why not.

My teams are...

1. Team Crawling Chaos: William King, Kathy Queen, and Spider Jack- King and Queen are a couple who are prominent parts of my main in-universe promotion, PGCW, where Queen is currently Openweight Champ. Spider Jack is normally partners with Murder Dragon but felt like a good fit with them. King is also the only two-time Openweight Champ and Spider Jack the first triple crown winner.
2. CHICKEN CLUB: Alex Kelley, Jim Rival, and Doyle Copeland- Members of PGCW's premier stable. "Mister Photogenic" Alex Kelley is a super junior with a karate background, Jim Rival is a stoic elbow boy, and Doyle Copeland is a charismatic rookie who is the kayfabe son of Popeye's founder Al Copeland
3. Alliance Of Violence: Robert Garavito, Mongo, and Murder Dragon- Garavito and Mongo are the current PGCW Tag Team champions, Garavito has a bit of a serial killer gimmick and Mongo is PGCW's resident killer hoss. Murder Dragon rounds the three out.
4. Team Capcom: Scott Saphyre, Ken Archer, and GAMEOVER PGCW's ace and his informal allies, who normally tag as Down Right Fierce. Saphyre is a Mega Man superfan, Ken Archer gets his ring name from Ken, and GAMEOVER's gear resembles M Bison.
5. Team Flanigan's: Ryan 0, Matthew Turtle, and The Beer Guy Named after a South Florida surf and turf chain. Ryan 0 and Matthew Turtle are Team Rib Rolls and former two-time tag champs.  The Beer Guy is an undercard rookie.
6. The Submissionaries: Terra, Andi Harms, Marie St. Dumas Terra is also part of CHICKEN CLUB but is repping her Amazon-1 stable here. Three technically-minded women with deadly submission finishers.
7. Blair's Army: Bonnie Blair, Rebecca Requiem, and Lumpy Martinez Amazon-1's heel stable. Lumpy is the current Grand Champion, Rebecca her childhood friend. Bonnie Blair has a 'wealthy heiress' gimmick with her father recently becoming a billionaire.
8. Team Amazon-1: Annie Bell-Lee, TEK*GIRL Saiba, and Kelly Condor All-Star team for Amazon-1. Annie Bell-Lee is the first Grand Champ and has an Undertaker-style gimmick, TEK*GIRL is a futuristic idol. Kelly Condor is a resilient underdog and one-half of A-1's tag champs
9. Team MCW: Freddy Newman, Michael Ferrum, and Florida Man All-Star team for Magic City Wrestling, a Miami-based promotion with close ties to Ft Lauderdale-based PGCW. "Psycho Furry" Freddy Newman is the current MCW champ, "Doctor Claw" Michael Ferrum is the company's longest-reigning champ and master of THE CLAW, and Florida Man is, well, a wrestling Florida Man.
10. Raiders of the Wasteland: Ripper Reno, Smiley, and Flesh MCW-based stable with a post-apocalyptic raider gimmick. Reno is the leader, Smiley her bodyguard, and Flesh is her "pet".
11. Working Stiffs: Super Visor Black, Working Class Hero, and IT Lightning Another MCW-based group, based on my time as a call center stiff
12. Team DRAGONSUPLEX Dojo Men's: David Atwood, Richard Lyon, and Bryan Storm Team of wrestlers trained by the in-universe GOAT.
13. Team DRAGONSUPLEX Dojo Women's: Alexandra Stava, Gal Friday, and Kellie Shark See above
14. Bacon Pizza With Metal Cat: October Raven, Pizza Mask III, and Burrito The Cat Self-insert metalhead gimmick, a wrestling pizza delivery man with a pepperoni pizza patterned mask (also, there was never a PM1 or 2). Burrito The Cat is the mascot of Baton Rouge-based Bon Temps Pro Wrestling, a cartoonish gimmicky promotion.
15. Doctor Lobster's Evil Twin Army: Slamasaurus Rex, The Walking Fred, and ??? A BTPW-based stable, managed by an evil twin of a mad scientist lobster. You can tell he's the evil one because he has a goatee. Slamasaurus Rex is half-man, half (pygmy) T-Rex, and Walking Fred a zombie. The mystery entrant is going to be Black Cyborg, Alex Kelley's real-life (and in-storyline acknowledged) brother Eric who was last seen kidnapped at a PGCW show. Only it's not *really* Black Cyborg... part of a storyline where Eric Kelley abandons the gimmick while it gets passed on to a BTPW rookie
16. Team LPW: Billy Fontaine, Dan Huber, and Johnny Jones All-star team from New Orleans. Billy Fontaine is a Louisiana legend, Dan Huber is "The Sixty Minute Man" who can have long matches, and Johnny Jones is a former PGCW member with a bit of a good ol' boy gimmick

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

So if I save matches/screen shots onto my PS4 are there ways I'd be able to somehow post them here? Just curious, figured I could share some of that. 

I signed up for Twitter just because the PS4 can upload images there.

1 hour ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Yeah you can save them to a USB and then use the USB on your PC to share screenshots and videos.

Nice, I have a thumbstick that I've been using to transfer music to my PS4 for entrance themes.

20 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

or if you link your YouTube account you can upload vids to YouTube

Nice, I do have a YouTube account, just need to link it to PS4. 

Not really that bad considering the game's been fully out for over three years now, going on four years since the Steam early access started.  I appreciate that Spike keep adding content.

But yeah, starting the game now needing to download everything would suck.  There's always the option to remove the DLC parts and moves since the editor mode will show you what you don't have, but it's a very tedious process.  Would be neat if there was a way the game could automatically replace those parts or consolidate it into one screen to make it easier for new players who don't want to jump straight into the deep end with a big money sink on the DLC.

• Like 1

You could wait for sales, but you may be awaiting for a while because I don't think they participate in all the steam-wide sales. Alternatively, you can always just dip into crafting on your own.

• 1 month later...

Not sure how this wasn't a draw but holy shit what a finish

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the DLC on Steam as was on sale - however loads of my edits are still unplayable as it says I need to subscribe to about 10 individual parts for each of these wrestlers. The fuck? Does it not automatically do that when I subscribe to the edit on the workshop?

3 minutes ago, FLiam said:

Bought the DLC on Steam as was on sale - however loads of my edits are still unplayable as it says I need to subscribe to about 10 individual parts for each of these wrestlers. The fuck? Does it not automatically do that when I subscribe to the edit on the workshop?

Yeah, Spike... did not do that well. Hopefully the edits you subscribed to provide links to the parts you need.

4 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

Yeah, Spike... did not do that well. Hopefully the edits you subscribed to provide links to the parts you need.

Guessing you mean within the workshop?

I download TheAvengers ones as he has a good spread of collections. Are there any others I should look out for? I mainly want current day WWE/AEW and then historic WWE/WCW and ECW.

Edited by FLiam

3 minutes ago, FLiam said:

Guessing you mean within the workshop?

I download TheAvengers ones as he has a good spread of collections. Are there any others I should look out for? I mainly want current day WWE/AEW and then historic WWE/WCW and ECW.

I... make my own dudes. But from what I know from reputation, Senator makes good stuff, though. Lord Worm too.

But yeah, you have to subscribe to everything the edits need through the workshop. For my custom dudes I made it a point to link to every move that's modded in but I don't know if everyone does that.