Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

So on a whim I did a battle royale with 10 minute timed entrances. Basically a twist on the gauntlet match. Florida Man was first and managed to clear the ring before #5, Oakland's Most Wanted, makes his entrance and...

I have never played Fire Promoter mode.

Tomorrow night I'll be booking someone else's promotion on Twitch, trying to do better at it than, among others, Gene Munny, Piper Niven and Suge D. I'm sure it'll be fine.

https://www.twitch.tv/gingerpimpernel/

18 minutes ago, Skummy said:

I have never played Fire Promoter mode.

Tomorrow night I'll be booking someone else's promotion on Twitch, trying to do better at it than, among others, Gene Munny, Piper Niven and Suge D. I'm sure it'll be fine.

https://www.twitch.tv/gingerpimpernel/

You should post this in the Ring somewhere because only like three or four of us still come in this thread. Not the best place to promote. :lol: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you're downloading other people's edits? All of them are needed.

Pretty much all of the DLC packs with moves and parts are good, though the only must-have essential one is the original New Japan pack and the Takayama DLCs because those go directly to helping with his medical expenses. I'd get as many as you're willing to get, though.

17 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Given there is a ton of DLC for this and quite expensive despite being on sale, which parts are good/needed?

You can still download edits with DLC, they will be grayed out on the character select screen.  You can make a new edit based on the downloaded one and all of the DLC parts and moves will be clearly indicated so you can change them to something else.

But the most consistent tend to use a lot of DLC stuff as it comes out.  I've had edits I use that suddenly become unusable because the original editor updated it to include DLC parts or moves.  The women's wrestlers in particular got almost completely locked out when the Stardom packs dropped.

I've got all the DLC now but I downloaded it gradually over the last year instead of taking the hit all at once.  There likely won't ever be a Fire Pro again so I'm happy to continue paying for a game that gives me endless customization and replayability. 

14 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

You can still download edits with DLC, they will be grayed out on the character select screen.  You can make a new edit based on the downloaded one and all of the DLC parts and moves will be clearly indicated so you can change them to something else.

Well I didn’t know this. That makes me a lot happier. I just assumed I was SOL. I have a lot of re-downloading to do tonight. :shifty: 

Rings based on a local restaurant chain:

kRyZooo.jpg

cuUhndM.jpg

VNcnAa1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

Well, this is new

Might be a mod for it? I've been holding off on the last planned DLC before re-installing the mods.

But run-ins also only happen with members of the same stable, so not only did I know who came out, but he was the only person who could come out to help Camarilla (the female vampire).

14 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

Might be a mod for it? I've been holding off on the last planned DLC before re-installing the mods.

But run-ins also only happen with members of the same stable, so not only did I know who came out, but he was the only person who could come out to help Camarilla (the female vampire).

In my case stables are promotions. I don't have them split in factions because I like to use the randomness of it all to build up my own storylines. If we're talking WWF Golden Era or New Gen, I obviously know who they are because those characters are hard to miss, but when we're talking 50s wrestling everyone looks very similar in fire pro.

I had a huge mod that suddenly stopped working. I could try getting it to work again after installing a new DLC but I already have the NJPW, Stardom and fire promoter DLC's and I don't know if there's anything else worth getting.

I couldn't handle promotions set up that way. I have everyone in their home promotion, with tag teams and stables in their own faction within the promotion. It would be nice to have a run-in feature where it's not stable-only but this way for the most part they remain consistent. Plus I can do things like a ninja heel having his own identical lackey to run-in and confuse the opponent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WANT BURGER?

20200603203249_1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Move Craft has been added to DLC, the last planned DLC ever for the game.

• Like 1