Aye' guys. What I have here is basically two-years worth of me collecting just about every KyKy Worker & Brushed Metal Graphic I could find since the two are honestly my favorite graphics style to work hand-in-hand. Since I've noticed that the forums on here and GDS forums have been starting to flourish with other graphic styles, I felt inclined to at least upload my findings here and on GDS for those who still wish to indulge in the ole' KyKy style.

The KyKy Worker Collection comes in two different file formats; Underscored or Spaced (AKA: Kenny_Omega vs Kenny Omega). The collection includes 10,158 images with two folders included. One folder containing Non-Workers/Celebrities while the other folder contains Workers holding championships.

The Brushed Metal Collection includes 3,196 images with four folders included; (Broadcasters, Events, Logos, TV). Due to a lack of finding most modern day championships in the Brushed Metal style, I refrained from including them in the collection. That being said, I personally use Fleisch's championship graphics.

As an added bonus, here's my Banner's folder which includes 700 images. Containing just about every Banner I've collected over the past year I've been playing TEW.

Disclaimer
The images included in the folders are property of those who have created them over the years. I do not claim ownership over any of the images provided.

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 1

@TheWho87! Not even going to lie, I had you in mind when I made this post. Awhile ago, I saw that you were still in the works of trying to make a full Worker folder while trying to fill in all the Placemarker images. One of the main aims of me collecting and combing through the Workers folder was to try and help you out by seeing just how many I could fill in. 

@K Considering how popular his style of background was for worker pictures and still is to this day? I'd consider it a compliment. Even though people have begun to develop their own image styles for Workers, I still consider KyKy's a staple of how far images have become. Still, the fact that people still update his pack and some prefer it over others? I don't see any reason why he'd feel like he squandered his shot. I'd like to think he left a legacy.

Too bad it's ugly as sin. The only reason it persists is because you can find every wrestler ever on it at this point and so it's near impossible to replace.

12 hours ago, =BK= said:

Too bad it's ugly as sin. The only reason it persists is because you can find every wrestler ever on it at this point and so it's near impossible to replace.

True, plus I'm too lazy to recut my pics, I'd rather have them on the plain grey background like the belts/logos.