EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

What an ugly week full of upsets in the NFL! I literally made the wrong choice in starter at 4 different spots and have 4 dud starters (Rivers, Ebron, Baltimore, KB fuck me) but  still have a a 40% chance of winning or so if Dez underperforms tomorrow. Of course my chances would be better if the refs hadn't taken away that Cohen TD on an obvious officiating blunder.

Edited by HC

see, the problem here was i needed jamison crowder to get 13 more points than tyreek hill, but what he ended up doing was jack shit, and unfortunately that's not worth many points

It was a difficult choice as to which defence I went with for the gameweek.

I made the wrong decision....bloody Jaguars D are smashing it :(

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HC said:

If my first loss comes to Munky and his bench warmer squad :( 

Wait, what?

I haven't even looked at the score this week, I figured I was screwed.

Edited by munky
Edit: I want to marry Dak Prescott

Entering the KC/HOU game, i'm down to @DFF , like, 99-43. I'm screwed and heading to 2-3...then I see I have two players going in that game...Alex Smith and DeAndre Hopkins. Got me a combined 63.06 points, giving me a 7 point lead before tonight's game. Here's to hoping Adam Thielen doesn't go off for the Vikings.