EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

3 hours ago, Mick said:

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 12.22.18 AM.png

You fill Kunio-kun with shame :angry: . 

With shame!? You won!!~

I had my hopes up too when DT caught that first pass of the Broncos supposed comeback drive... Only got a look on the pass that got picked after that >_>

YOOBBOWL Hangover in full effect.

Edited by Slogger

If I started anyone that was playing instead of Mike Wallace, I would have won... 

Two losses that's happened now just one change and it'd be a different result :(

Is this the closest it's been after 8 games btw? I can't recall it having been like this before. 

19 minutes ago, Ace Berimmer said:

YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY

WELL I AM, BUT JOSH GORDON IS STILL REINSTATED

THE CONSOLATION PLAYOFFS WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM

Also Watson goes for 44 points and I still put up crap :/

I went looking for Gordon as soon as I heard the news despite the nagging feeling that someone had drafted him, I was right.

Turns out I was also wrong about being able to scoop Danny Woodhead back up before he officially came off IR... That one may come back to bite me.

FINALLY! With my win this week, this will be the first season (as part of this league) that i'll win more than 4 games. About damn time. Doesn't mean i'll do shit in the playoffs (if I MAKE the playoffs), but that's a solid win for me this season.

This season has been so frustrating by the amount of times I would win a game if I started someone from my bench. 

Basically gotta hope for some sort of miracle to make the playoffs now. 

5 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

This season has been so frustrating by the amount of times I would win a game if I started someone from my bench. 

Basically gotta hope for some sort of miracle to make the playoffs now. 

While 5-5 isn't ideal, it's still very possible to go 3-1. 8 wins almost always clinches a playoff spot.

Also can't believe I started 5-1 now looking at 6-4 if my last two players tonight underperform. :( 

ROB.ERT.WOODS!

Salvages the week for me provided Gano can hit 2 XP's or a Field Goal.

Even if I can't make the playoffs from here I can enjoy playing spoiler.

Your team is loaded, man. Reminds me of when I had Rodgers/Julio/Demarco/Gordon/Howard last year and went 12-2.....James Ewing certainly helped you out with those trades as well. 

I'm really impressed that everyone is at least 4-6 right now. PARITY