EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

Dropping Luck and picking up Roethlisberger a few weeks ago has worked a treat for me. Still on for an outside shot of making the playoffs. 

9 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Dropping Luck and picking up Roethlisberger a few weeks ago has worked a treat for me. Still on for an outside shot of making the playoffs. 

Having Roethlisberger and Brown together should be illegal.

14 hours ago, Ace Berimmer said:

Well, I'm pretty pleased with how Josh Gordon did me. Worry I've left it too close considering I'm still up against Roeth/Brown

I think I'm gonna need two really good performances to catch up. Fortunately other teams around me are in losing positions. 

Hunter Henry is winding me up. Every time I pick him he does shit yet every time I bench him he has a good game. 

17 hours ago, HC said:

Forbes and I are locked in a close one for the divison. Giving up 8 points on Houston's last garbage time drive didn't help things either...

i certainly hope that a.j. green is able to earn at least 12.07 fantasy points 2nite!!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

I think I'm gonna need two really good performances to catch up. Fortunately other teams around me are in losing positions. 

Never in doubt... <_<

As much as I'd rather have it clinched already, I should be good. Only scenario I miss is if DavidMarrio and Asuka both win, I lose, and I'm outscored by 90+ points that week. I should have enough season points to win a tiebreak.

JINX!

Going to be a tight one this... Not got my hopes up either. 

The projections in this game and the game between Berober and Asuka suggest I should make the playoffs but I am relying on Brown and Roethlisberger again. 

You're pretty much in. Most likely scenario is:

(1) Forbes v. HC (4)

(2) Jake Rhodes v. DM (3)

Not happy about basically falling into the playoffs as the last seed but I should get Rodgers next week so it's a fresh start.