EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

Looking pretty unlikely at this point. Cooks, McCaffrey, Ravens D, and Case Keenum all let me down and my team as a whole has way too many boom or bust guys :crying:  On the bright side, 2/3 in title games over 5 seasons is pretty impressive, and I'll get a silver for the trophy case.

premature congrats and hopeful jinx to @Davidmarrio. The shitfuck bitchasses finally win the big one :lol: 

Edited by HC

YEAHHHHHHHH IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!! :D

Unlucky @HC. It's been a weird league this year...there's been loads of key injuries, there have been players who much wasn't expected from that have stepped up and players expected to play well haven't. 

Just made up I finally won the big one. 

Just want to pop in one last time and say thanks to everyone for a competitive, fun season. Hope to see you back in 2018!

Final Standings:

1) DavidMarrio

2) HC

3) Forbes

4)Jake Rhodes

5) Asuka

6) James Ewing

7) Mick

8) Pooker

9) Munky

10) DFF

11) Slogger

12) Berober (lol)

HEY GUESS WHAT PLACE I CAME IN IT WAS THIS PLACE

3MinuteWarning.jpg

HEY THANKS FOR A FUN SEASON Y'ALL @HC IS A GOOD COMMISH AND THERE'S A BUNCH O' GOOD COMPETITORS HERE AND IT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW I AM A BETTER HUMAN BEING THAN 9 OF YOU. OK THANKS GG BYE

• Like 1