EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Right, going to get this going by the weekend, hopefully. If there's a good amount, we'll start and add anyone else along the way. As I said last year, please bear in mind that this is a franchise game, don't sign up if you're only going to stick around a few weeks or so, it's pointless. Once again, I'm open to suggestions for quarter length and difficulty, although I thought it went well last time on All-Pro with 8 minutes. I'm also open to allowing trades with CPU teams, as long as they're posted here first so other users can vet them (if there's a majority who don't like this idea then we won't bother). I think we'll also need to be stricter with deadlines, although I'll work out exact times when I have an idea of how many of us are in.

TRANSACTION RULES

As far as I'm aware, they've made no changes to how free agents, contracts etc. are handled, so to prevent an Eo situation like we had last year, please read the rule below.

Free Agents: Since free agents will immediately sign with anyone who picks them up from player management, we're going to try and introduce an element of fairness. If you want a free agent, PM me Subject: FA Request), and if I field no other requests by the time the current game week rolls over, you'll be granted permission to pick them up. One request per week (barring injury crisis).

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade.

If you want in, please reply with your chosen team, gamertag and timezone. Note that people who played in the Madden 10 franchise will get preference, so you may be asked for a second choice.

(Member (Gamertag) Timezone)

Bears -

Bengals -

Bills -

Broncos -

Browns -

Bucs -

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs -

Colts -

Cowboys - Maxx (Awesomebot 5000) EST (GMT -5)

Dolphins - mystikz (intothemyst) EST (GMT -5)

Eagles - Rocksta (Jmonteforte) EST (GMT -5)

Falcons -

49ers -

Giants - Dragsy (DragsyTwoSeven) GMT

Jaguars -

Jets - Do You Smell It? (sarcasmDEAD) EST (GMT -5)

Lions -

Packers -

Panthers - Disturbed (Quicksilver i79) EST (GMT -5)

Patriots - Pris (I am Srar) Central (GMT -6)

Raiders -

Rams -

Ravens - Version Dan (danhufc) GMT

Redskins - Kyle (sqeak5) CST (GMT - 6)

Saints - EssenceOfJudas (Essnc Of Judas) EST (GMT -5)

Seahawks -

Steelers - HoodedMandarin (HoodedMandarin) Mountain (GMT -7)

Texans -

Titans - Eddie (Eddie Ruckus) Mountain (GMT -7)

Vikings - Davidmarrio (Marriott UK) (GMT)

This year I want to play as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Gamertag: HoodedMandarin, Time Zone: Mountain US

Edited by Flowers for Juggernaut

Fuck, I was gonna pick the Jets. It got old fast using Chicago for online and offline.

Dan, you may have to pick again if Slogger come back and wants the Ravens again. Although if he joins after we start, he'll have to pick someone else.

Rocksta can I get your timezone please?

Maxx has already enquired about the Cowboys, although he's not actually told me he's definitely joining. I'd be more inclined to give him the team though, as I know he's far less likely to jerk around and quit and whatnot. I'll let you in for now, if you pick another team, but don't expect to be allowed back in if you quit or want another team or miss a game. Also need your gamertag and time zone.