• Final Fantasy III/VI
    • Final Fantasy IV
    • Final Fantasy V
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Final Fantasy VIII
    • Final Fantasy IX
    • Final Fantasy X
    • Final Fantasy X-I

I couldn't fit X-II so if it is X-II then say so, these ones are for SNES, PS1 and PS2 versions.

I have only played 1-5, 8, 10

I am currently playing 10 and have finished 3/4 discs for number 8, so far I have to say 8 is my favourite, but 10 is alright so far for the whole 2hrs 15min I have played so far

I dunno - having more than three characters can help you make a customised party that you can switch around if they have special characteristics. Some games use this well (9, and technically 5 - though it's just four characters with different jobs that can be swapped) - while some don't.

VII has, and I'm guessing always will be, my favourite. It has such a level of depth that no other game in the series has come close to touching. Plus Sephiroth is my favourite game villain of all-time, the fact that he killed Aerith just made him all the more cooler. In how many games do you see the villain actually kill one of the main protagonists?

VI would be my second favourite.

Tactics is by fare the best game, and thats, ding dong, because it wassent meant to become a FF game, the FF name was added later on and they threw some basic FF elements in that people would have missed, the average FF fanboy dossent get annyway that this dident make to much sens on most points but they got more people to buy it . . .

The order has gotta be VII,X,X-2,VIII,VI,V,I,IV,IX,II.

Yes, FFI scores higher than FFIX. Graphics aren't always the most important thing. I haven't played III,Tactics or XI so I can't give any opinions there.

Tactics is by fare the best game, and thats, ding dong, because it wassent meant to become a FF game, the FF name was added later on and they threw some basic FF elements in that people would have missed, the average FF fanboy dossent get annyway that this dident make to much sens on most points but they got more people to buy it . . .

For me it is a tie between X and II.

II is up there because it will always hold a place in my heart as being the game of my childhood, and X is just so amazing with graphics and a good enough storyline with great gameplay, just a disappointment that X-2 Sucks ass.