TEW20 Real World BETA

56 minutes ago, El Tiburon said:

Univision Deportes Network is now called TUDN, and someone has already posted a logo for it in another thread

Guess I missed that one, will be updated for June.

32 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

What pic pack would go with this?

My regular one from the TEW16 updates, there has been a few name changes though.

6 minutes ago, Ct1021 said:

I really like this mod. The only major downside is that every contract is written so playing with small companies is extra brutal. 

This has been addressed, over the course of a yeah ROH, MLW & NWA will go into the red, this is because of their written contracts paying monthly, what I've done (and you can do too), is mass edit their contracts to be paid per show, their still written but it reduces the cost.

• Like 2

Here's the things I've noticed starting an Aussie game.

- Jax Jordan is now retired, working behind scenes at PWA
- Tyler Payne is now retired, working behind scenes at PWA
- The Massive Q is just Massive Q
- Unsocial Jordan still works for PWA
- JT Robinson is PWA ring announcer
- (WrestleDad) Mike Burr is 37, not 33
- Gene Kelly (HVWA alumni) is retired
- CJ Phoenix (another HVWA alumni) has made a return to wrestling
- JK Moody is based in UK now, trains at Fight Club PRO alongside fellow Kiwi tag partner K9 (Kane Khan)
- K9 / Kane Khan is missing and is one of the biggest wrestlers from New Zealand, alongside Travis Banks, JK Moody, NIWA who are in already

To be fair, there's a whole bunch of Aussie / Kiwi talent who could be added / amended on top of this to build that area up.

15 minutes ago, auswreslad said:

To be fair, there's a whole bunch of Aussie / Kiwi talent who could be added / amended on top of this to build that area up.

The biggest problem with Australia and New Zealand is basically the lack of info, I've only noticed recently cagematch has been adding profile, and before that it was vary unlikely they would get one unless they wrestled somewhere else.

27 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

The biggest problem with Australia and New Zealand is basically the lack of info, I've only noticed recently cagematch has been adding profile, and before that it was vary unlikely they would get one unless they wrestled somewhere else.

That's fair. PWA have quite a good roster page, with a good few, more detailed, profiles on there.

Might be good to add MCW and PWA's regular venues since you can now have default arenas (I think, just started).

MCW:
Thornbury Theatre, Melbourne
Capacity - 700

PWA:
Max Watt's Sydney, Sydney
Capacity - 300 (IIRC)

Edited by auswreslad