Euro 2020(1) Prediction Competition

Colly

Does the perfect scores/results mean that out of 6 games I've gotten right I've gotten them absolutely correct? 

If so I should check my predictions for gambling purposes.... 

Nah, I do this every time and never make it clear...

Basically the first column is the number of correct scores you've predicted (5 pointers) and the third is the number of correct results excluding correct scores (3 pointers). So essentially add the two together to find the actual number of results you've predicted.

In the first weekend I did stick my score predictions on as a 5/6 fold bet as a Heinz or whatever it is. Would have won about £500k. Got the Wales v Switzerland score right, got a bit excited, lost all the others. Turns out it was a million to one for a reason.

Edited by Colly

End of groups update:

20210624-125146.jpg

I've not been through all the permutations as there's plenty of variety in the semi picks (though most of the top picks are France to win), but quite a few have Belgium and Portugal.

• Like 1

I had Ronaldo penciled in as my top scorer and then thought there'd be a lot of poaching of his goals so I went with a guy who wouldn't have his goals poached in Mbappe, lol. Can still get 3 out of 4 semifinalists and the winner at least, but don't think that will be enough for me to even reach the top half of the table.

20210702-220845.jpg

Hanging on for dear life at this stage, the only points I've got left are if England make the semis. Most have France to win so we're all knackered, but Malenko has Spain and Baddars +1 has Italy, so that one could be interesting.

He does play along with 16 (which he got the most points in last time) and the Prediction League. He's never topped that one though. 

Thanks for sorting this again, good fun. It's definitely tough predicting everything before a ball is kicked. I'd been talked into giving Turkey a few decent results and qualification from the group too. Dark horses my arse.

• Thanks 1

Looks like I ran out of steam early on. Happy to be joint top with most perfect scores but alas wasn't meant to be. 

Thanks again for running this @Colly it's really appreciated

• Thanks 1