World Cup 2022 prediction competition

Colly

Just a quick final note, I don't tend to do prizes for this (largely because I'm always terrified of having to post to the States or similar), so in lieu of that (sorry @Moses Julep...) I've stuck a donation to Amnesty on here on our behalf: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/noscoredraws

It's their traditional World Cup charity campaign where they draw the entire sticker book over the course of the tournament, for a worthy cause, and you get to see things like this which makes us all feel like winners:

• Like 6

Thanks for running this Colly! Even though I didn't come close to winning, I'll happily take most perfect results! My problem was I am pretty sure I had France finishing second in the group because I wanted to believe in Denmark. It destroyed my Final 4!

Thanks for this. Had a bit of a mare with half of it, but picking Mbappe for goalscorer helped no end.