World Cup 2022 prediction competition

Colly

Just sent out all the predictions to ensure no funny business. We've got 11 in this time, and I'll do some summaries of winner picks etc over the next few days.

@DavidMarrio, given we're not quite underway if you want to change your Benzema pick feel free. I'll accept any changes ahead of tomorrow's games unless you pick an Ecuadorian who scores 9 today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Colly said:

It's only only a list of the fixtures, so if you still want to feel free to just PM or Email a list of score predictions, 4 semi finalists, the winner and the name of the top scorer? I can resend but it doesn't sound like the issue is the file?

No I think it's my stuff, not you at all mate! I'll work on it today (Qatar 0-0 Ecuador for the opener btw)! Cheers Colly

• Like 1

It'll probably be Tuesday night next time I mess about (Mondays are a kids activity nightmare post work), so if you wouldn't mind posting your Monday and Tuesday predictions here (plus your winner, semi finalists and top scorer) you're in!

I've now sent all predictions by email again so we're properly underway. I'll post a league table after France finish, but to start with have some lovely pies of everyone's selections. Excuse the weird formatting on some of the French lads, perils of mobile Excel and I'm not going back to the laptop...

Screenshot-20221122-202913-Office.jpg

Screenshot-20221122-202920-Office.jpg

Screenshot-20221122-202926-Office.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1