TEW20 Real World Update: May 2023

Here is the update for May, first off WWE's brands have been updated from the draft hence why holding off to let that finish, all the NXT call ups are set to being loaned to NXT for 3 appearances due to the few champions, I've also held off adding the new WWE title due to it being possible it might be linked to the old World Heavyweight title, but since it's not getting a champ till the end of the month it would be no difference than creating it igame, beyond that I've updated the rosters for Beyond, Deadlock, Defy, GCW, Impact, ICW (Scotland), MLW, NEW, NWA, OTT, EVE, Progress, RevPro and wXw, there have been some worker additions due to this, I've also moved Mike Tyson, Shaquille O'Neal and Tyson Fury over to being user characters.

I've also been looking into the active promotions, especally Shimmer and Shine, Shimmer hasn't run in over a year and Shine run shows infrequently, so I'm open to replacing them with a more active promotion, I'm currently looking at Prestige Wrestling, The Wrestling Revolver and West Coast Pro Wrestling, with Prestige and West Coast Pro being my picks, but open to any other options.

Other than that just the usual changes for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: May 2023
Graphics: October 2022 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2023 (Google Drive)

KyKy Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
KyKy Worker Expansion: June 2020 (KyKy)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cleaning up NJPW stables:-

Bullet Club
-David Finlay Jr.
-Bad Luck Fale
-Chase Owens
-Clark Connors
-Dick Togo
-EVIL
-Gedo
-KENTA
-SHO
-Taiji Ishimori
-Yujiro Takahashi

CHAOS
-Kazuchika Okada
-Hirooki Goto
-Rocky Romero
-Tomohiro Ishii
-Toru Yano
-YOH
-YOSHI-HASHI
-Lio Rush

Guerrillas of Destiny
-Tama Tonga
-Tanga Loa
-Hikuleo
-Jado

House of Torture
-Dick Togo
-EVIL
-SHO
-Yujiro Takahashi

Just 5 Guys
-SANADA
-DOUKI
-Taichi
-Yoshinobu Kanemaru
-TAKA Michinoku

Los Ingobernables de Japon
-Tetsuya Naito
-BUSHI
-Hiromu Takahashi
-Shingo Takagi
-Titan

The Mighty Don't Kneel
-Zack Sabre Jr
-Mikey Nicholls
-Robbie Eagles
-Shane Haste
-Kosei Fujita

United Empire
-Will Ospreay
-Aaron Henare
-Francesco Akira
-Jeff Cobb
-Kyle Fletcher
-Mark Davis
-The Great-O-Khan
-TJP
-Gideon Grey
-Dan Moloney

Strong Style
-Minoru Suzuki
-Ren Narita
-El Desperado

• Like 1

Cleaning up AJPW stables:-

Zennichi Shin Jidai
-Kento Miyahara (leader)
-Yuma Aoyagi
-Shuji Ishikawa
-Atsuki Aoyagi
-Rising HAYATO
-Yuma Anzai
-Ryo Inoue

Voodoo Murders
-Suwama
-Jun Saito
-Rei Saito
-KONO
-Toshizo

Gungnir of Anarchy
-Shotaro Ashino
-Ryuki Honda
-Yusuke Kodama
-Seigo Tachibana

• Like 1

@RazorsEdge Are they the only stables for those promotions, just so I'll remove any others ones.

And in new news, I've closed down Shimmer and replaced them with West Coast Pro for next month, I'm also in the middle of updating the promotions in the US I didn't get round to last month, AAW, AIW and NJPW:USA.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic