TEW20 Real World Update: March 2024

Here is the update for March, nothing too big this month, the only major things were fixing up the new owners for Stardom and ICW, which are also the only additions, so just the typical changes and updates you'd expect, as usual anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: March 2024
Graphics: January 2024 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2024 (Google Drive)

Legacy: Legacy Graphics (KyKy & Grey Belts)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Can I use this mod as a base for my mod?
Feel free to use this mod as a base or in part of your own mods, just credit that this mod was used as your base.

• IDOL pinned this topic

Honestly not sure if you fixed it for March but I just noticed in February you had #DIY(WWE) set as Johnny Grunge & Tommaso Ciampa rather than Gargano.

1 hour ago, Draevyn said:

Honestly not sure if you fixed it for March but I just noticed in February you had #DIY(WWE) set as Johnny Grunge & Tommaso Ciampa rather than Gargano.

Since this is the first I've seen it, I've just fixed it, I've got a twitchy scroll wheel, and if you hover the mouse over drop boxes you can scroll through them with the scroll wheel, and sometimes it happens without me noticing and knocks someone one space out of line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic