EWR Data Update: April 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

Great update as always. Keep up the great work.

I have a few suggestions that hopefully can be done (I do these every month after I download the update).

Rename Worker:
Laredo Black - Change Name to Explosivo and add to CMLL on open contract. Change Picture from Laredo_Black to Explosivo

Remove Workers:
Petey Williams and add as a Road Agent. Hasn't wrestled since 2021 and works for WWE as a Road Agent.
Bad Bunny - Hasn't wrestled since 2023 and has only wrestled 3 matches in total.
Jake Paul. Has never wrestled and only accompanied his brother a few times. If kept as a worker, change Picture from None to Jake_Paul
Andrei Arlovski - Hasn't wrestled since 2021 and has only wrestled 1 match in total.
Cain Velasquez - Hasn't wrestled since 2022 and has only wrestled 6 matches in total.
Dan Lambert - Hasn't wrestled since 2022 and has only wrestled 6 matches in total.
Junior Dos Santos - Hasn't wrestled since 2021 and has only wrestled 2 matches in total.

Picture Name Changes:
Arandu - Change Picture from None to Arandu
ASF - Change Picture from None to ASF
Bobby Lashley - Change Picture from Bobby Lashley to Bobby_Lashley
Chris Hero - Change Picture from Chris Hero to Chris_Hero
Deranged - Change Picture from Derranged to Deranged
Fugaz - Change Picture from None to Fugaz
Futuro - Change Picture from None to Futuro
Halcon Suriano Jr  - Change Picture from Halcon_Suriano_Jr to H_Suriano_Jr
Jack Cartwheel - Change Picture from None to Jack_Cartwheel
Komander - Change Picture from None to Komander
Leon Slater - Change Picture from None to Leon_Slater
Max Star - Change Picture from None to Max_Star
Neon - Change Picture from None to Neon
Penta El Zero Miedo - Change Picture from Penta el Zero Miedo to Penta_El_Zero_Miedo
Pete Dunne - Change Picture from Butch to Pete_Dunne
Robert Anthony - Change Picture from The_Great_Cyon to Robert_Anthony
Skayde Jr - Change Picture from None to Skayde_Jr

• Like 3

On 04/04/2024 at 07:07, gdowson said:

Penta El Zero Miedo - Change Picture from Penta el Zero Miedo to Penta_El_Zero_Miedo

This will have too many characters. I believe, from a long time ago, that the file name count is 19, that includes the .jpg so 15 characters per name.

• Like 3

On 10/04/2024 at 07:08, Rocky said:

This will have too many characters. I believe, from a long time ago, that the file name count is 19, that includes the .jpg so 15 characters per name.

You're right. I just added the _ instead of spaces, however, the correct full name would be Penta_El_Zero_M

On 03/04/2024 at 17:07, gdowson said:Remove Workers:
Bad Bunny - Hasn't wrestled since 2023 and has only wrestled 3 matches in total.

He is still involved and most likely will wrestle again at a big show, no reason to remove him