TEW20 Real World Update: July 2023

Here is the update for July, don't think there is anything major this month, mostly just the typical updates, AEW Collision now has a TV deal, with the changing/renaming of WWE titles, the Universal title is now the Undisputed, Raw Women's is the Women's Undisputed and the SmackDown Women's is the Women's World, I've kept the WWE title the same, they still have the the histories for both Reigns belts but since they recognise the 1000+ days reign that is for the Universal, I renamed that one. Beyond that it is just the usual updates and changes for the month, there is a list of workers who have been added in the editor.

Now graphics, I did say I'd update them last month, but with WWE dropping new belts I held off, so this month there will be an updated graphics pack that should have everything, as well as an update to the BUMP pack, and starting this month the move for the BUMP pack being the primary pack for database has begun, so far only WWE is finished, but the plan is to get through pics for everyone under contract for August. I wouldn't recommend combining this pack with other packs since there is 12K+ pics and TEW can only read folders with less than 32K. Also in the BUMP download you can find belt images, both straight and at an angle, they are the same images, both options are for personal preference you just need to add one of them.

Beyond that it's just the uusua; updates for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: July 2023
Graphics: July 2023 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: July 2023 (Google Drive)

KyKy Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
KyKy Worker Expansion: June 2020 (KyKy)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

MLW

Change Akira Tsurugi to simply AKIRA and change to heel
Change Davey Boy Smith to heel
Change Delirious to heel
Change Jacob Fatu to Face
Remove John Hennigan from the roster as he signed with AEW
Change Juicy Finau to a face
Change Mandy Leon to a heel
Change 1 Called Manders to a face
Change Matthew Justice to a face
Add Timothy Thatcher to the roster, Babyface, handshake deal, Realistic Gimmick
Add Hot Sauce Tracey Williams to the roster, babyface, Realistic gimmick, handshake deal

Create Stable "The Calling"
Leader: Raven
Ricky Shane Page
AKIRA
Mandy Leon
Delirious

Create Stable "The Samoan Swat Team"
Leader: Jacob Fatu
Lance Anoa'i
Juicy Finau

Create Tag Team "The Samoan Swat Team"
Lance Anoa'i
Juicy Finau

Create Stable "The Second Gear Crew"
Leader: Mance Warner
1 Called Manders
Matthew Justice

I feel like "Silver Age" doesn't work for the promotion. I found the following three that I think would work better, though there might be another one I'm not thinking of as well

No Style Style
Hardcore Evolved
Anti-Establishment Hardcore

NEVER SAY NEVER SPOILERS

Spoiler

Alex Kane is the new MLW World Heavyweight Champion
"The Calling" are the new MLW World Tag Team Champions (Ricky Shane Page & AKIRA)
Delmi Exo is the new WXW Women's Champion

Add Matt Cardona to the roster. Not sure if face or heel but video seems to present him as a heel
Add Kevin Blackwood to the roster. Again, not 100% sure if he's a face or heel but they did announce him as being part of St Laurent's new venture, and he's a heel. They could do a switcheroo though when he debuts and have him be a face against St Laurent. Not really sure at this point.

There is probably more that I'm missing as I'm just starting some research for a Dome project so I may be back with more later.

• Thanks 1

Change Dan Moloney's name to Drilla Moloney
Add Dan Moloney to The Bullet Club
Change Gabriel Kidd to Gabe Kid
Add Gabe Kidd to The Bullet Club
Remove Juice Robinson from NJPW
Remove Mike Bailey from NJPW

I guess how are you handling those who are signed to other companies that NJPW has a working relationship with?

For example

KUSHIDA is signed to Impact
Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher signed with AEW

Add Yota Tsuji to Los Ingobernables De Japon
Remove Ren Narita from Bullet Club. Not sure why he was there to begin with.
Change The Great O-Kharn to Great-O-Khan
I think you meant to have Taka Michinoku in Just 5 Guys not CEO Takaaki Kidani

Add Alex Coughlin to the roster and to The Bullet Club
Taichi is the KOPW Champion. He wont the title in April
Add the NJPW Television Title and make Zack Sabre Jr the inaugural and still champion.

There's probably more but that's all I have time for tonight.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Draevyn said:

I guess how are you handling those who are signed to other companies that NJPW has a working relationship with?

For example

KUSHIDA is signed to Impact
Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher signed with AEW

NJPW have working relationships with AEW and Impact due to the whole Forbidden Door/Multiverse shows they do, I don't really do anything special for them.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic