AI Image Creation Thread

TheWho87

I thought it might be good to make a thread for this rather than add it as a resource, so others can to post their creations.

gazwefc has been working on a remaster of the C-Verse images, including logos for the promotions, over on the PWS discord he has said he has been using AI to create these and it's such a game changer that I thought it would be good to spread the word. Now be warned AI images are not perfect, especially with text, so he has to edit the logos to correct this but I've tried it for a few promotion ideas I've had and it can spit out some incredible designs, so considering how many players like to make their own companies, this can be an amazing resourse, I've even see it used for wrestling belts but text is still an issue.

For the logos he has been using https://www.bing.com/create (When you create an image, click on it and you'll have the option to download the larger image)
And for the people he has been using https://dezgo.com/txt2img

Examples of edited C-Verse logos.
21cw_by_gazwefc83_dgbt0k8-pre.jpg?token=
uspw_by_gazwefc83_dgbslzo-pre.jpg?token=
bcg_by_gazwefc83_dgbu5bo-414w-2x.jpg?tok
bhotwg_by_gazwefc83_dgbuon4-pre.jpg?toke
ollie_by_gazwefc83_dgbwav3-414w-2x.jpg?t

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I will say combinging this with some minor editing is the best option, I tried putting in an old efed to see what it would give me and this was the best option.

ta8x0Qo.jpg

With a minor clean up and adding some text you can come out with this, and this is very basic modifications, I'm pretty sure anyone else here could have done this, it's not perfect but it's good enough to work from.

ZS0tCJq.png

Also for shits and giggles I tried out a how it makes belts, I put in "WWE Hardcore Championship Belt" and got these.

LEqvUMi.jpg
YGkmvyb.jpg
1YFCUiQ.jpg
FVZHBTC.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Teddy Long faction for 2003 (in real life I think it was fan-named Thuggin and Buggin) for Rodney Mack, Mark Henry and D'Lo that was inspired by black power movement. Was just going to call it the Long Family but the AI had troubles with the text so I just made it Long. Purple colour scheming inspired by a little Prince.

On 06/11/2023 at 15:28, LittleDaniel said:

Mayako Ueda debuted her new gimmick, Zaphod Beeblebrox. It got a confused reaction.

Yeah, the thing I'm most interested in using AI-generated imagery for is potentially for created characters in stuff like diaries so I learned how to set up and run Stable Diffusion and it was fascinating watching it sometimes come very close to what I wanted but not quite getting it and sometimes produce absolute fucking nightmares. There were also just certain things that try as I might, I could not get it to understand the concept of; one of my Project VALKYRIE characters (I seriously keep thinking about picking that thing back up) was supposed to have sort of a '40s air pilot aesthetic and the concept of flight goggles was just a bridge too far.

• Haha 2

On 08/11/2023 at 01:50, GoGo Yubari said:

Yeah, the thing I'm most interested in using AI-generated imagery for is potentially for created characters in stuff like diaries so I learned how to set up and run Stable Diffusion and it was fascinating watching it sometimes come very close to what I wanted but not quite getting it and sometimes produce absolute fucking nightmares. There were also just certain things that try as I might, I could not get it to understand the concept of; one of my Project VALKYRIE characters (I seriously keep thinking about picking that thing back up) was supposed to have sort of a '40s air pilot aesthetic and the concept of flight goggles was just a bridge too far.

its a crap shoot when using AI generators to create people, especially getting certain details and accessories right. I used Unstable Diffusion to create a particular wrestler, and after 3 generations (that's 12 images), I said f it and settled for a head shot because the ring gear wouldn't generate correctly at all.

If you go to the "Random Wrestling Thoughts" thread, I posted some pictures of Lucha masks I generated using Bing Image Creator on October 10th, and the wrestler I created using Unstable on the 16th.

• Like 1

53522007.png

Simple prompt of make me a character like Tony Khan but out of his head on cocaine for the CVerse.

Welcome Tony Elite. Job done.

But yeah it is a crapshoot on what you get really. Have managed fine tune the prompts used, which programme setting, version used and what style it is in. 

Here's quite a few of mine.

Spoiler

34292735.png65159446.png30718446.png64101374.png6810966.png82233760.png25750149.png

• Like 1