Damn you Adult Swim!

Mick

Is it just me, or does Adult Swim change the times that Family Guy and Futurama air every three months or so?

I only bring it up because Family Guy's airing tonight at 11:30 EST...

Personally, I wish they'd take Futurama and Family Guy off the schedule for a while, and put something else on for a few months. (And take the Oblongs off permanently - there's only 13 episodes, only about half of which were any good, and they've shown them all at least 6 or 7 times)

Like more Case Closed episodes!

Guest Bluesman

So does it mean then that Family Guy is going to re-air at 2:30 am et? Because I usually watch it right before I go to bed, and it'd be nice to know if I get that extra little time to play guitar...

Guest Takayamanofear

Case Closed/ Detective Conan is awesome, I can't wait till they get more episodes. But Yeah they need to start doing something with the Futurama/ Family Guy episodes, last year it was cool but you can only watch the same episodes for so long.

So does it mean then that Family Guy is going to re-air at 2:30 am et? Because I usually watch it right before I go to bed, and it'd be nice to know if I get that extra little time to play guitar...

More than likely, yes.

Eh, I haven't seen all the Futurama episodes, but for those of you who have watched it for a year I'm sure it does get redundant. I also agree on the Case Closed. My favorite programs on Adult Swim are(in no particular order): Futurama(since I haven't seen all of them); Sealab; ATHF; Case Closed; the new Inyasha's; and Venture Bros.

My line-up of favorites is the same as yours, Ekin, with the addition of Harvey Birdman.

I'd also add Family Guy to that list, but there's one difference between it and most of the other shows. I've seen all the episodes of Sealab and Futurama (and most of the episodes of ATHF - there are probably 3 episodes at most that I haven't seen), and I love to watch re-runs of all of those shows. I've also seen all the episodes of Family Guy, but it only has a few episodes that I watch over and over again.

And I'm still kicking myself for not taping the episode of Inuyasha where Shippo fought that other kid demon. Shippo is my favorite supporting character, and that episode was hilarious.

My line-up of favorites is the same as yours, Ekin, with the addition of Harvey Birdman.

I'd also add Family Guy to that list, but there's one difference between it and most of the other shows. I've seen all the episodes of Sealab and Futurama (and most of the episodes of ATHF - there are probably 3 episodes at most that I haven't seen), and I love to watch re-runs of all of those shows. I've also seen all the episodes of Family Guy, but it only has a few episodes that I watch over and over again.

And I'm still kicking myself for not taping the episode of Inuyasha where Shippo fought that other kid demon. Shippo is my favorite supporting character, and that episode was hilarious.

They switch them so they don't get as redundant, they mentioned it once on the air. The idea is to get people who just watch Futurama to watch Family Guy and vice versa.

What they really need to do is lose some of the fucking anime.

They switch them so they don't get as redundant, they mentioned it once on the air.  The idea is to get people who just watch Futurama to watch Family Guy and vice versa.

Edited by GhostMachine

I read a rumor that AS was going to pick up a Ghost In The Shell series.

Anime > comedy

Lupin The Third > jesus and god combined