Red vs. Blue Season 3

stokeriño

Watched it the other day, totally awesome. Picture is a lot better now, since they changed to the PC version.

Best Line:

Caboose: Sargeant, look, a sleeping person

Sarge: What? Holy Macaroons! He's not sleeping, son, he's dead

Caboose: Oh good, at first, I thought that was me. Because I am blue, and I like to sleep. But if he is dead, that cannot be me, that would be silly.

I laughed so hard at that.

Sweet jibbley jibblets :lol:

Bluetard :lol::lol:

Hello? Is anyone okay? Are there any survivors? Preferably any RED survivors? Don't let that discourage you from speaking up if you're blue - I won't step on your neck or anything like that... :lol::lol::lol:

I have no earthly idea what it is I just saw or what this place is or where in the hell O-Mally is. My only choice is to blame Grif for coming up with such a flawed plan. Stupid, stupid Grif. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely brilliant.

It's not really a cartoon, it's a series of shorts (about 3-5 mins each, sometimes longer) made completely with the game Halo. (I think the proper term is machanima). Each episode is about 20 Mb, so it's too big for you, buy the DVD (which comes with bonus material, and higher resolution). You won't regret it.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

After 3 hours of slow dial up downloading I finally have it.... it was well worth it that was a hilarious episode... I love the relationship on the red team throughout the first two seasons. Sarge is probably my favorite character that or church... or simmons 2.0.