Fuck Boston...

Riceman 4K

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bukkake, I am not a Red Sox fan nor do I really support them but the fact of the matter is that I hate the Yankees. I hope Steinbrenner dies and burns in hell. With that said, no matter how much I hate the team, im not gonna start rioting when they beat someone. New Yorkers have 0 class and have even less respect from me because of the shit they pulled. When you need riot police on the field, something has to give. New Yorkers are the sorriest sons of bitches walking the earth. Oh, and read my sig....

Guest bukkake bandit

I'm not a Red Sox or Yankee fan. Of course when I say "Red Sox fans are fucking retarded" I don't mean all, just enough for me. Just like a couple dozen people at Yankee Stadium out of 55,000 fucking shit up, and resulting in every baseball fan to think everyone in attendance is a moron.

Guest bukkake bandit

Really....because all you've done is "Red Sox fans are retarded" without giving anything factual to back up your statement. Where have I defended the Red Sox fans? Asking you to give reasons as to why they are retarded doesn't count as defending them.

Too bad Boston is about 3,000 miles away from my favorite team. Too bad it's about 400 miles away from the team I'd like to see win if my team didn't win. Seem to me that your mindreading skills still need some work.

Your favorite team. But you'd like to see the Red Sox win, right?

Edited by sahyder1

Guest bukkake bandit

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I should be the one telling you that, if anything. I don't attack people when they disagree with me.

I want to see the Cardinals win, and I am not a Yankee or Cards fan.

Edited by bukkake bandit

*clears throat.

*Wades through Sahyder vs. random guy 1424124

What the hell are you complaining about? The Jets-Patriots game was an awesome game. So was the Yankees-Red Sox (Series). Even though my team lost both times, you can't win everything.

Hell......for 86 years, they haven't won anything......so just give them their one moment in their sun.

And then make fun of them when they go back to losing :P

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I should be the one telling you that, if anything. I don't attack people when they disagree with me.

I want to see the Cardinals win, and I am not a Yankee or Cards fan.

But you're from New Jersey. New Jersey is New York's official bitch, even though I consider most of Connecticut to be it.

I'm from the small Boston loving section of Connecticut. And right now, I'm in the New York loving section. Let me just say a few things..

Some favorite moments of retarded New York fans...

A. I was in some girl's dorm room. Her roomate comes in, tells me to get the fuck out, slams the door behind me in a barrage of F words. Only because I'm a Boston fan. Last night I came back and was talking with her, the roomate came along and she threatened to call the police claiming I was harassing her. Simply because I'm a Boston fan.

B. I'm in a cafeteria talking to two other girls. A New York fan comes up to me, asks me for herpes cream and whether or not test results came back. All his New York fan buddies were laughing from a distance. Me and my friends were wondering what the fuck was wrong with this asshole.

C. After game 7 of last years ALCS - several Red Sox fans got beaten as a result of the Yankees winning. That's right. Yankees fans beat up Red Sox fans because the Sox lost that game. And I escaped a few brawls that night. Fucking retarded isn't it?

D. I've walked around my campus here and randomly got the finger, told to fuck off, got "1918", "fuck Boston", "fuck the Red Sox", and "fuck you" said up in my face. Maybe I've got spit at a few times. All for no real reason, just random New York fans I don't even know.

I'm just going on the tip of the iceberg. New York fans are fucking obnoxious.

Edited by Lowerdeck

I would just like for future responses to make the clarification that New York Yankees fans are the cumgobbling, sanctimonious, argumentative, know-it-all cocksuckers, and not all New York fans. As a Mets fan, I am not allowed to be cocky since my team almost always sucks <_< Carry on.

I would just like for future responses to make the clarification that New York Yankees fans are the cumgobbling, sanctimonious, argumentative, know-it-all cocksuckers, and not all New York fans. As a Mets fan, I am not allowed to be cocky since my team almost always sucks <_< Carry on.

Edited by sahyder1

Guest bukkake bandit

Not the point. Also not the point that the Knicks are now a lot better than the Nets. So I was obviously talking about in terms of success. Which, the Nets and Devils have had more success in their sports.

Edited by bukkake bandit