Fuck Boston...

Riceman 4K

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Nets and Devils are so successful, hell, if you add up all the Nets and Devils history you've got. . . . . . . . next to nothing. How you can claim the Nets have had more success than one of the key NBA franchises or that the Devils have done more for the NHL than an original 6 team is beyond me.

It's like saying Britney Spears has done more for music than someone like Aretha Franklin. At best you look really naive and young, at worst you look moronic.

I cannot stand Boston & New York fans equally. The Red Sox win one playoff series and suddenly act as if they've taken over baseball. They say "The Yankees Suck" and crap like that. Even if the Red Sox do win the World Series, its still 26 to 5(or 6, not sure) overall.

As for Yankees fans, you lost ONE series. Look at the past decade. 10 straight playoff appearances. 9 straight division championships. 6 American Pennats and 4 World Championships. Yeah it sucks losing to your rival in the playoffs but it happens to everyone. You don't have a right to bitch for a long time.

As a fan of a team where 70 wins is accomplishment, Im sick of all the Yankees/Red Sox bullshit. The Red Sox are NO better than the Yankees. Pedro=bought. Schilling=bought. Man Ram=bought. Passion of the Centerfielder=bought. Foulke=bought. So the Red Sox hands are not clean here either. So both of you quit your bitching and lets all hope for a day when Detroit/KC is the blood feud of the American League

I would just like for future responses to make the clarification that New York Yankees fans are the cumgobbling, sanctimonious, argumentative, know-it-all cocksuckers, and not all New York fans. As a Mets fan, I am not allowed to be cocky since my team almost always sucks <_< Carry on.

Your time to cheer will come soon. With Reyes and Wright the Mets have a nice thing developing here. Just hope they don't get Willie Randolph to manage or Joe Girardi.

I would just like for future responses to make the clarification that New York Yankees fans are the cumgobbling, sanctimonious, argumentative, know-it-all cocksuckers, and not all New York fans. As a Mets fan, I am not allowed to be cocky since my team almost always sucks <_< Carry on.

Your time to cheer will come soon. With Reyes and Wright the Mets have a nice thing developing here. Just hope they don't get Willie Randolph to manage or Joe Girardi.

I'm not a Red Sox or Yankee fan. Of course when I say "Red Sox fans are fucking retarded" I don't mean all, just enough for me. Just like a couple dozen people at Yankee Stadium out of 55,000 fucking shit up, and resulting in every baseball fan to think everyone in attendance is a moron.

The BoSox are as bad as the Yankees. They spend sooooo much fucking money on players, that when they lose, its fucking outstanding.

I do have a severe west coast bias. I hate Boston and New York equally.

Oh, and Los Angeles > New York and Boston combined. Not hard, since Boston hasn't won shit except for two Super Bowl's, and LA's got one of those, and the Lakers cancel out the Yankees with the Dodgers canceling out the Celtics. Throw in UCLA basketball and USC football and... well... the East coast sucks ;)

Guest Flawless Cowboy

The BoSox are as bad as the Yankees. They spend sooooo much fucking money on players, that when they lose, its fucking outstanding.

Oh, and Los Angeles > New York and Boston combined. Not hard, since Boston hasn't won shit except for two Super Bowl's, and LA's got one of those, and the Lakers cancel out the Yankees with the Dodgers canceling out the Celtics. Throw in UCLA basketball and USC football and... well... the East coast sucks ;)