Fuck Boston...

Riceman 4K

Yeah. It's like that. Fuck Boston. Fuck New England. Fuck Boston because they beat the Yankees. Fuck New England because they beat the Jets. Fuck Boston for winning 4 straight. Fuck New England for winning 21 straight. Fuck Boston and New England for beating the Yankees and Jets. Fuck it all...

- A bitter Jets and Yankees Fan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) God life is good right now. Red Sox Win. Pats Win. Jets Lose. Yankees can't lose cause they are all sitting at home. How can things get any better than this? *points and laughs at all the NY fans* Edited by Hellfire065

Meh. I don't really give a damn one way or the other about the Patriots. But I did want them to lose the last Super Bowl.

As for the Yankees.....

Fuck the New York Yankees, everyone who has ever worked, owned or played for the Yankees (excepting Yogi Berra....BECAUSE he's Yogi Berra, and Roger Clemens because he's my second favorite pitcher of all time after Nolan Ryan) or ever will play for the Yankees, and every Yankees fan past present or future!!! (That also goes for the Alabama Crimson Tide football team, as well)

As for the Red Sox.....I'd just like to say that Game 7 of the playoffs was possibly the greatest playoff game I've ever seen, simply because: 1. The Sox beat the Yankees. 2. The Yankees got beat on their home turf. 3. The Yankees became the first team to ever lose a series after starting it 3-0. 4. Derek Jeter and A-Rod are both pussy whinebabies.

Incidentally, I'm not a Red Sox fan, but I'm pulling for them in the WS, because I want "The Curse" (which I believe is a bunch of b.s.) to be over once and for all. (If the Red Sox were playing the Cubs or Reds, that would be an entirely different matter, as the Reds and Cubs are my two favorite teams)

Edited by GhostMachine

Guest bukkake bandit

Fuck the Red Sox because their fans are fucking retarded. And fuck both of them for acting as if they won the World Series when they won the ALDS and ALCS.

Good lord. And I thought New Yorkers were bad.

Edited by bukkake bandit

Red Sox fans randomly throwing foul balls and homeruns onto the field is okay.

Wow. You know nothing.