GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

You probably went on random killing sprees against the ballas, cause they didn't specific ly target at me until later in the game. Then again I always drove fast. The key is though, ignore them. Whatever you do don't shoot back at them, or hit them, or it'll be worse. Just walk as quickly as you can away and do your buisness. Do your buisness only don't be going for joyrides in Balla territory. Hell, I'm at the second island and I walk through balla territory without fear and they don't do shit.

i don't think you can buy them at least i haven't foudn them maybe once you get ammunation open you cna get them ther maybe try emmitts also if not the best bet is to jsut find where they spawn at most of the times and get it..

ii know the location of one weapon its behind the big letters in (thats making fun of the hollywood sign).

IWC owns for making this another part of the forum.

The prostituite missions, are exactly like Taxi missions, cept your picking up sexy mommas, and dropping them off where they have there 'job' at.

The trucker missions are pretty fun, just make sure you don't make a wide turn with your load or it'll break off.

i have a question about the fire exstinguisher. is it used mainly for a weapon or can you you use it to put out the fire on yoru car before it explodes. . i haven't tried yet but when i play again i plan too

I believe I could finish the game too...

If I had no life whatsoever, played the game 24/7 without sleeping and was that pathetic of a person.

99% of the time they spoil the game for us because they have nothing better to do in life. Not that it spoiled me cause i don't read any of GameFAQs threads unless I really am in need of help on a mission.

Guest Bluesman

The pimping ones have to be consecutive though, I thought.

I'm going to try out the skate park. It's weird, as both my friend and I can never find it, only while doing missions.

The pimp mission has 10 levels. The first five, all you do is drop off and pick up your hookers (2). The last five involves you dropping off the hookers, then killing the customer, because he doesn’t want to pay. It’s fairly easy, unless they’re by the airport. <_<

EDIT: And yes, you got to do all 10 consecutively. Oh, and there’s a skatepark by the hospital in Los Santos.

Edited by cravatemark

Knife is the greatest weapon of all... I've done so many lethal kills like in Manhunt it isn't even funny.

Just in case anyone wants to know how, stealth mode(L3), then sneak up behind them and once your knife is raised press circle, and watch the blood squirt.