GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Is there going to be an X-Box release? (Never heard anything about it, but VC came out on X-Box).

If not it doesn't matter, my bro has a PS2 and he is having a year out so he's come back home, so if he buys it i'll at least get a few months of play, before we both move away (Hopefully) next summer.

I stole a Taxi and started doing some R3 missions for cash. Got up to about 50 drop offs and had to ditch the car. So I got out.

Before entering the taxi I'd maxed out the muscle bar. While in the taxi the energy bar went down, and he started to lose muscle.

When he got out, he was skinny as a rake. It was weird, him shrinking while doing the cab-jobs, guess it really took a lot out of him!

I've also been laughing my ass off at some of 'Tommy Nightmare's links on the radio. Also the comercials are really off the wall.

And is it just me, but did the voice actors get paid 'by-the-fuck.' I know Sam 'The-Motherfucking-Man' Jackson is in it but WOW, more swearing than season 1 of The Osbournes.

My CJ (currently about to do the mission to open San Fierro), is pretty simple. White 'ball' shorts, aka basketball shorts, green high top chucks, black wifebeater, black watch, dog tags, a green face rag, and green hair. I'm also ripped, with a Grove St. tattoo on my stomach, Los Santo's on my chest, whatever it is on your back, RIP on one arm and Africa on the other.

I want to get tattoos on my legs, like my lower legs, is that possible?

Any help on OG LOC's "Life's A Beach"?

That mission is a real beach, man.

Tried it like 10 times...have the buttons in the middle of the circle when I hit them...and I still get a BAD thing. The closest I ever got was a 3800, yet I usually am in the 2000-3000 range. Any guys with the guide that can give me tips and how I achieve a higher score?