GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

The fire does spread more than in previous games, and it takes longer to put out as well. Also, you have to be accurate with your spraying. In GTA3, and Vice City, as long as the water hit the car you were fine.. but this game you have to hit the flames dead on.

Ok, I just got a message saying I'm starting to feel hungry.

I can't go and get food for a while; I'm in the middle of something. He's starting to burn off fat, but he has very little left.

What happens after it's gone? Does it burn off muscle? My CJ's muscle bar is maxed out.

Will any of this affect my health? Which I also have very little of.

It burns your fat, then your muscle, then very quickly depletes your health. It depletes health faster than muscle/fat. Muscle it'll depelete it about once every 30-60 seconds usually.

Also, if you can try and just grab something quick and eat it. Cause honestly if it's going to take long your fucked.

yeah thats the way it happens . my Cj's muscle bar was full and i had the fat bar half full so i decided to do a cross country swim. i swam from los santos all the way to some small area. by the time i got their my guy had no muscles no fat and i had only a little health left