GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I'm getting tired of Denise, fast.

Everytime while I'm in the middle of a gang war for territory, she calls me and bitches.

I go to pick her up, and she always wants to do a drive-by. Then one time she wanted me to take her for a ride, and go fast. So I did, and she jumped out of the car.

Stupid bitch.

The cops second mission, I forget the name, but it's the one where you have to go to the docks and kill that Russian guy. I can go through the guards with no problem, taking no hits at all, the problem is when I get the top floor where the arms dealer is I can't friggin kill him. I've chased and shot him every step of the way from the office to the point that he gets in his car, but he won't die. Once he gets in the car I can't find a car quick enough to chase him. How have you guys been able to kill him?

The cops second mission, I forget the name, but it's the one where you have to go to the docks and kill that Russian guy. I can go through the guards with no problem, taking no hits at all, the problem is when I get the top floor where the arms dealer is I can't friggin kill him. I've chased and shot him every step of the way from the office to the point that he gets in his car, but he won't die. Once he gets in the car I can't find a car quick enough to chase him. How have you guys been able to kill him?

I got out my dual shotguns, and shot at him.

He got in his car, I pulled him out before he could get away, and then hit him with the car. I got out and aimed point blank at his head, and blew it off.