GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Maurice is Andy Dick? I didn't know that. That show is funny the first few times, but gets "bleh" over time.

"Pressing Issues" with Maurice Chavez > "Gardening With Maurice"

What's that guys name on the sports show? Coach something? I like him.

"Are we going to sing the national anthem? Nah, forget it, I got too drunk last night...Just play the opening."

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

"CF" which is Cesar's marking, but it was actually a Catalina mission

CF? Cesar's marking is CV, for Cesar Vialpando, or however it's spelled.

And both times I've nearly got there, it's flipped and exploded

:lol: That just reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they live on a farm, and Homers tractor keeps randomly flipping on top of him.

I'm just about to try Cat's Tanker mission, it's the last one I need for her. Expect an edit in a second roaring in fury and frustration, then turning into wild sobs of depression.

What?

EDIT : Or not. That was simple, if you know where you're going. I got to the last bridge before the actual drop-off, and the guy who shoots you's car blew to fuck up. The driver ran away leaving the shooter to burn :devil:

Edited by Kaney

Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B & Rakim, GangStarr and Public Enemy > N.W.A, Tupac, Cypress Hill, Ice Cube and Eazy E

Pft. Don't kid yourself. NWA alone owns the rest of those guys!

Catalina's missions were awesome, except for Tanker Commander. Only one I had problems with. But I loved Against All Odds and Small Town Bank.

Fun stuff.

I need help with Woozie's first race. I usually use Cat's Buffalo, but a lot of times I screw up and miss a checkpoint while in 1st place, so then I have to backtrack and grab the checkpoint, forcing me into 3rd place. I've finished 3rd, that's my best attempt :/

Cloudy, do one or two attempts while following the 1st place car in order to get a feel for the track and where the check points are. Also, your best bet is to follow the track as closely as possible, staying away from short cuts, which should save you the stress of flipping or crashing into things. With the Buffalo you should able to speed ahead early on with enough space between you and the other cars and carefully follow the track without dealing with the others passing you.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

For the Wu Zi Mu mission I used the Rancher. It's top speed seemed to be better than the other cars while on the dirt, and its handling definately was. The next mission you'll have to do Farewell My Love, is much harder as you have to use the car they give you that sees to spin out at every turn.

Are there any progress halting glitches yet?

Like saving a cherry poppers/buying the third island apartment before 100 packages in GTA VC, or in GTA3 where you could kill one of the gang leaders, before you did all his missions, thus leaving you at 97%.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I've had a sound glitch, where all the sound went crazy and sounded like a loading spectrum game, thus meaning I didn't have a clue what the mission was about. But I restarted the system and it hasn't happened since, nothing major but it might crop up.

I've had a few minor glitches. I've seen about three NPC's walk through walls, and after ploughing through a baller, he flipped over the bonnet and just sort of froze in mid air.

Just wondering if I should be cautious about anything.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I was hoping that when you modded a car, it'd always be parked outside your house like the rest of the guys in your street, im a good driver but I hate trying to keep my car looking brand new, it makes driving less fun, plus I have a habit of turning cars just for shits and giggles.