GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest Bluesman

That may be part of it, given my tendency to "button mash" from time to time. I think the silencer 9mm would be a good example. There is one mission where you can pick up the guns, replacing your regular one. There is also another one where you are 'given' the silencer gun, and no longer have your old one.

Thanks for the heads up Mortis. It sounds like I'm pretty close to that mission (I'm on The Lure), so I won't bother buying a bunch of guns.

Edited by Bluesman

i've heard that the mission where you first learn about taggin has a glitch in it. supposedly theres a spot on the map that is taggable but its not intended to be tagged during that mission , if you tag it it will glitch and make it imppossible to get 100%

I also get ehe glitch with the people half in the road. its mostly with cops thoigh. I first noticed yesterday when i was riding the sanchez i was going fast and ramped something in the middle of the road and got major air , i went back and saw that it was a cop ona bike only the tip of the bike and the cops body waist up were seen though

Guest Bluesman

It should be open. I thought it was open before that. I assume that the other shops open when I reach Las Venturas? I seriously hope there is one that has suits, I want to get one that looks like Jizzy. I always wanted to go to prom wearing a bright purple tux with a cane and hat.

*sigh*

Very true. In Just Business your bike explodes.

In a later decoy mission it will remove the doors from your car (repeatedly, if you continue to use the code).

And in a third mission it drops your car's Damage bar to about 1/3...or raises it if it's already dropped past that point.

Someone on here with the strategy guide (Miami Vice?) told me that it opens upon unlocking San Fierro, but I've gone past Zips in Los Santos and San Fierro and neither one I could go in.

I want new clothes damnit.

I'll try that now and report back later.

EDIT: Still nothing. What does going to Binco's have to do with it being open, though? I went to the Binco's in SF and bought a combat jacket, thinking I might get a popup message or something about "A new clothing store has opened", so I rushed down to the Zip's across from Burger Shot in the Financial district and...nothing. Same for the Zip's in LS.

Arrrghhh.

Edited by Cloudy

Whenever I do Catalyst since I started my new game it won't give me the aiming thing to throw boxes.

And, problem solved. Turns out that if you used the sawed off to kill the fellas prior to the box throwing, you dun get an aimer. When I used AK47 all was fine.

Edited by That One Guy