GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

No.

The next mission is Fast Tracks.

The one you told me about on MSN where you have to drive the cars out of the showroom.

I just talked to a coworker and he asked if it was layin down or standin up, and i think he's got the right idea cause i've always had my playstation standin up and for like the past 2 days my PS2 has been layin down and he told me to stand it back up cause the laser's not use to laying down

Thomas: If you're in San Fierro yet, go to the grassy area across from the Cobra Martial Arts Gym. There's a girl there, Katie, who is a medic and lives up at the top part of San Fierro.

So after Snail Trail I decided it was time to tie up some loose ends in Los Santos, things I hadn't done on my way to working towards 100%. First of which was the 8-Track race at the Los Santos Forums.

... I can't fucking do it.

I've already gotten the obvious advice of taking my time, since the other guys end up eliminating themselves with wrecks in the first half of the race, but even still i'm lucky to make it to the second half myself after small incidents build up and cause my poor car to explode. :-(

Cesar haircut

white t-shirt

beige khakis (or black, I forget.)

Gold cuban chain

default shoes (STILL.)

black rag

backwards cap

No probs with most of those. City Slicking took a few but mainly cos I kept stopping the car at the checkpoint before turning round so the test stopped there and failed me! Grrr. You just need to bomb down the tram lines anyway and you avoid everything. And then go slow over that last hilly bendy bit...

All the other missions were simple...The only ones that took some practice were the side to side around the cones and the reversing and spinning but they only took half a dozen goes each.

All in all pretty fun and not too tricky.... Loved the parallel parking one the best though, it's just like that guy who does it in a mini cooper.

Try going about the place with a Banshee and 10 nitrous uses.

Yeah, it rocks. I couldn't turn for shit, I'd literally launch off the street and sometimes even over the streetlights in San Fierro!