GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

"""Another myth is that when you are driving near area 69 a new radio station will pop up with weird symbols as it's title and an unkown voice will let you know secrets about San Andreas. This has been mentioned by a few people but hasn't been confirmed yet."""

"""Supposedly another thing that Rockstar added is a ''Jaws" type of shark. That's what everyone else is calling it so far. It's supposedly a big dark blue/black shark that roams around the more remote areas of the sea.

Another weird thing I experienced is that some pedestrians fall out of the sky! I was at the cluckin bell near Denise' house and two homeless guys just fell from the sky and WHACK! died right on the ground!"""

"""I wanted to see the other towns and got impatient so I hopped the airport fence and hopped on a dodo that was the only plane parked in the lot. I almost go to Area 69 when some object that was glowing all different colors zoomed right by me at 2000 mph and I just exploded! I definitely thought it was a UFO. """

Random quotes from Rotton Tomatoes.

I think the bottom one is most likely a fighter plane.

The radio station thing I've heard a few times so yeah probably true.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

The 360 - 100%

The 180 - 96% UPDATE 100%

Whip and Terminate - 99% UPDATE 100%

Pop and Control - 81% UPDATE 100%

Burn and Lap - 90%

Cone Coil - 94% UPDATE 100%

The 90 - 85% UPDATE 97%

Wheelie Wave - 88% UPDATE 100%

Spin and Go - 98% UPDATE 100%

PIT Maneuve - 91% UPDATE 95%

Alley Oop - 98%

City Slicking - 84%

GET IN! Just got 100 for the Wheelie Wave which was doing my head in!

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

yeah, the thing about the falling person is true, i saw that, i thought she fell off a building, it was one of the girls that walk around in a blue jump suit.. i thought she fell off of Cluckin Bell though.. and she didn't die, she got right back up

I was hanging around El Quibrada (howver the f00k it's spelled), the town where you get the cop girlfriend. One one of the nearby mountain ridgey things, is the bunch of abandoned houses you need to go to for a mission later on, and there were red/green things flying through the sky. It was just a light when I zoomed in, but it looked more like a missile than a plane when it was in the air. It left the trail in the sky behind it, so you could see where it went but thats all.

Dunno whether anyone else has found this, but if you stand outside big smokes house facing it and then keep going right you come to a fence and a sort of arch way. Go under the arch way and theirs another fence with a pink marker inside. Climb over the fence and walk into the marker and it allows you to have a two player free roam!

Also, something else I found. I went looking round the police station and went into the showers and there was a dildo in there! You can pick it up and use it as a weapon. I battered the shit out of this one cop with it. CJ got on top and started whipping him round the face with it lol, looked reminded me of lock stock. Anyone else found it?

Edited by WS1

Guest Downloading_Man

Its a pity you can't go inside buildings in 2P mode. It would have been great holding up Pizza stores in 2P mode. It also means there is no way to regain health (1P can.....by using cheats, but 2P can't).

Even considering that me and my brother spend more time in 2P mode than 1P. Hop in a plane, fly to the (Still locked) north island, and see how long we can survive (With 4 wanted stars).

Apple Shampoo - You probably did what I did. When you park up, get out and cross the road. The game says "park outside Millies house" yet you are actually told to park across the road from her house.

Anyway, the house is directly opposite where you park. Walk over there and wait for an old man with a dildo. Kick the shit out of him, take dildo, enter house. Done.

For everyone else thats having problems with girlfriends, theres a guide thats been submitted to GameFAQs thats actually quite helpful.

EDIT: Link don't work. Its not hard to navigate GameFAQs, just find it yourself.

Edited by FunkAsPuck

Guest LegionCageFan

Its a pity you can't go inside buildings in 2P mode. It would have been great holding up Pizza stores in 2P mode. It also means there is no way to regain health (1P can.....by using cheats, but 2P can't).

Even considering that me and my brother spend more time in 2P mode than 1P. Hop in a plane, fly to the (Still locked) north island, and see how long we can survive (With 4 wanted stars).

Yeh but its fun, also, i think they need to add a LOT more for the next GTA as far as 2 player is concerned, they made a great advance with 2 player right now, maybe a seperate 2 player game would be cool, like when you complete the games main missions you can play with a friend to do more stuff and maybe release a game that features all 3 gta islands and stuff :D:D:D.