GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I've heard from 3 seperate messageboards, that if you bring gang members to the panopticon, and hang out for a while, they'll be attacked by a mysterious attacker in the surrounding fields.

the one account I remember specifically was, the guy heard one of his gang members start shooting, he ran to him, and the lackey was having a firefight with something in the field. he tried targeting whatever it was, the reticle was red, and dissapeared almost immediately after the gang member died. No other body was found in the region. shortly after that, he claimed he got a "Gang Strength" decreasing message, and never found the second member. the last lackey died similarly to the first.

I've been meaning to investigate this myself, but, I can't find any gang memebers to recruit where I am in the game.

I'm not off Los Santos yet on my game, which explains my lack of garages:

CJ's House: Fully Modded Slamvan

El Corona House: BF Injection

Santa Maria Beach House: Fully Modded Infernus

Mulholland House: Fully Modded Moonbeam (amazingly, it looks good.)

Yours?

I had a modified Remington in CJ's house, but it glitched, and turned pure white, so I used it for the Girlfriend 'Fun' missions, because of the nitrous, and then dumped it.

I don't really keep things in my garages that much, since I don't spend much money on cars. I prefer bikes (motorcycles).

Well you can't mod street cars to their fullest unless you've unlocked Wheel Arch Angels in San Fierro but you can mod plenty of cars at the auto shop place in Temple (West of the Mulholland Intersection)

Slamvan is classed as a lowrider, by the way.

I have an NRG bike in the Garage (actual gas garage) place in San Fierro, along with an Infernus. I'm just trying to do the import/export boards now, I'm on the second board and am fucked.

Don't suppose anyone knows where/has ever seen/ever heard of a Stafford is/before?

I'd just like to rectify a situation.

My rival gang kill total is actually 900+, not 500+. I estimated, then looked when I played today. I seriously spent like 3 days real time just hunting ballas, building up my weapons and cash.

Pfft. I rank in at over 1,700 baby.

And I didn't see the thingy to see how far you are, i've completed the game, and i'm pretty sure my percent is around the late 60's to early 70's.

My favorite thing to do is probably beating down random fools and parachuting.

Edited by Apple Shampoo

I just finished the game last night, and while frustrating, I loved the last mission. I thought it was much better than the last ones in previous games.

To be frank, alot the the time I spent more time GETTING TO the mission than actually playing it. Bah.

I know exactly what you mean, especially if you do what I did a lot in Vertical Bird. I always ended up in the ocean behind Las Venturas, and having to make my way back aaaaall the way to Los Santos. Ugh.

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/artwork/gallery.php?id=311

or if one cannot get that..

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/artwork/gallery.php?id=410

or

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/artwork/gallery.php?id=435

Name: Mortis

Title: The Enforcer(Or Protector)

Specialty: Chilling in the hood, protecting it, and extending the families territory. Best thing to me anyways. Also getting rid of those god damn drug dealers that come in my hood trying to take my members. M4 is my weapon.

Where I am: Gang Wars after the riot.(Remaining icons of people on map: Sweet percentage so far: 80.8%)

Edited by Mortis