GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Here's how you do it.

Get a jet pack, and fly to the back entrance (I.E. Fly over and get on the water tower.) form there, snipe all gaurds around the area. Then, get near the helicopter and get your M4 and destroy all gaurds there. Then move away from the heli to the other blip on your map, the minigun, kill all guys first that get in your way with the M4. Then once the coast is clear, kill the helicopters that would normally blow you out of the sky and come back to the helicopter and fly fly away.

CJ's House: LOW-RIDE-ERS!

Modded Slamvan (Black/Pink tints, Hydraulics, Nitrous, CHROME!!!).

Modded Remington (Black/Blue flames, Hydraulics, Nitrous, Wheels)

Santa Maria beach house: TAXI!!!

PIMPED Taxi cab (Black, wheels Nitro, Hydraulics. V Fun).

San Fierro Garage: FAST AND FURIOUS

Black Super GT

NRG-500

Modded Elegy (Full streetracer tune, Bodykit and nitro, no Hydraulics)

Airstrip

In Garage:

PCJ 600

Wayfarer

In Hanger

Sea Sparrow

Shamale

Stuntplane

Las Venturas Safe house:

Turismo

FCR-900

I'm using the Garages to save my modded cars mostly, only bringing them out for special missions.

So about three, four days ago I was running from the army collecting police bribes after sneaking into Area 61 when I came across a Vortex sitting on the sands of Pirates In Men's Pants. 'Twas odd, as it was already running and stirring shit up all around it as usual. Didn't think much of it until now...

I'm searching for a Sandking and was noseying around Bayside, about to run over to the beach, when I see something moving. I actually thought it was a fire until I got closer and saw it was yet another Vortex. It cruised down the beach and into the water before coming to a stop, and again, there's no driver.

Anyone else come across one of 'em?

Edit: Just backed it up to the beach again to grab the armor that's there, and it started taking off again ('tis on a slope, see). Sooo, I swam way the hell back out there and got back in, turned around and went back up onto the beach, and there's another one of the bastards taking the same path. Let it be known, Glendale's have nothing on a Vortex.

Edited by KyKy

Oh my god... the wheat field.. I got 3 gang members, and was in a van. I drove down the mountain after going from one farm to the fields. I got out and waited around. One of my gang members strangely strayed from view. I followed the gangmember. Strangely though one of the ones behind me must of strayed behind, because quickly the gang strength decreased and I heard a low rumbling. I ran to see what it was, and as soon as i got there, alas the first one strayed away. I jumped on top of my van and scoped out the area with a sniper. Then next to the body of my gang member, I found a chainsaw.

If Krazy K will not continue this, I will. This is getting pretty exciting.

I believe it was between Leaf Hollow and Whetstone. Also, if you go from Los Santos and get off the highway start heading north immediately you'll go near it I do believe.. if not you might have to go west a bit.

Also, just in case it makes any difference. The day was "Sunday" in game. I checked by using the check stat command. I'm guessing it's possible these attacks and such happen only on certain days. Which would make sense. I'm not saying this is a siting of a Leatherface. But it is interesting that this has happend. Could be a serial killer.. or big foot with a chainsaw.. :devil:

Anyways, if you need anymore information I'll try to provide it as I get it. I'm going to keep going into this soon as I get to play again in the morning.