GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Has anyone else seen the hovercraft that drives itself along the beach of Tierra Robada?

So anyways, after I saw the police parking lot where you instantly get so many stars in SF mentioned, I went and looked for myself. There was some scripted stuff in there, like the police car with the open hood and other such things, but that was that. Until I saw that there was one in LS just a while ago.

1) I shot the guard at the gate, and at the gate to the lot without getting any stars.

2) I proceeded down to the garage, at your immediate right there'll be a cop there. Shoot him. and his partner. By now you'll have about one star, but it won't matter.

3) Down in the corner straight ahead of you, as in

-------

|HERE

|

|

You'll see a random minority subject being knuckled and yelled at by one cop and the other one cheering him on.

Probably been found already but meh. It's the station where the dildo is\has the purple structure across from it, btw.

For farewell my love:

Drive slowly. Dont go all fast and shit because you will crash. Learn the track, the places where you can cut in front and use the CPU to guide you trough the hard parts. The final stretch is pretty easy and you should be able to take the lead there, so drive slowly and just keep up with everybody until the final stretch. Try to knock cars into the water when you are crossing the wooden bridge and in the turns that are close to the water. It took me only 4 tries to beat it with this formula

I also suck at the game because I'm terrible at the aiming system. I can drive fine and do the missions etc, but when it comes to actually killing more than 3 or 4 guys at once I always get killed. I must've done that graveyard mission a dozen times and I think I'm actually getting worse...

aiming and shooting can be a hassle at the beginning. my suggestion for that mission is to tell your gang members to follow you. then run and chase down knae and kill him quickly. from that point on take cover behind the headstones and such and pop out and kill anyone you see. Also try to get some armor before the mission. also when aiming at one person hit the r2 or l2 button o switch between targets

I remembered when my sister wanted to play. She wanted to drive one of my pimped cars. So I let her drive my Jester. Nitro included.

Her: I'm going really fast

Me: Great

Her: Shit. How do I brake?

Me: Press []

Her: Which one is []?

Me: The one of the left.

*She pushes the one of the right, (), and sets off the Nitro*

Me: ....

Her: Shit.

*She drives it into the water*

Her: I hate this game. Let's play Pok'emon

Me: Get out

Chicks can't play video games. Nuff said.

Edited by Krazy_K

For the aiming, I reccomend just keep hitting the lock on button until the lock on to something, then hold O until it's dead. Then, release the button, and keep tapping until you lock on to something else.

I know you can use the shoulder buttons to scroll targets, but I prefer my method, since it will always lock on onto your most dangerous (usally the closest) bad guy first.

On my brother's game we have a picture of that dude wearing a box on his head and a piece of card strapped on his chest. I forget what it says though. "God is cheating us" or something.

Oh yeah? My little sister loves the GTA series and, while she's mainly interested in causing wanton destruction, can actually be all right at the missions if she so wants to be.

I think your sister and JHS are just defective (no offense, JHS!).

Oh yeah? My little sister loves the GTA series and, while she's mainly interested in causing wanton destruction, can actually be all right at the missions if she so wants to be.

I think your sister and JHS are just defective (no offense, JHS!).

There's also a guy similar to boxhead-man that they've nicknamed "Pothead Man" on GTAForums, he wears a blue hoodie and a "Will work for pot" sign.

By the way, the "Warm it up Kane" thing is, as Keith pointed out, CJ singing Big Daddy Kane's "Warm It Up Kane". I've also heard him sing Dre's "Nothin But A G Thang" and the Ohio Players' "Rollercoaster".

And for those of you who thought RHCP's "Rollercoaster" was in the game...it's not. It's the Ohio Players original version :)