GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

The other thread is gone somewhere like pages back so if you find any mentions of things from Vice city and GTA III then post them here.

The Wild Traveller fellow on WCTR just mentioned the degenatron screwing with peples minds. Degenatron being from Vice City.

Edited by whiskers

For some reason I see Slamvans in San Fierro quite often. I was so excited when I saw one for the first time, but now I see them all the time so its lost its novelty. Plus, I think my lowered Bobcat with pimped out rims looks more badass. Well, no, but I still love it.

In various garages I have the following cars. And I'm going by memory so...yeah.

Cheetah, yellow, modified with new rims, exhaust, side skirts, spoiler, and 10x nitrous

Landstalker, black, lowered w/hydraulics, modified with new rims, bass boost

Sabre, royal blue, modified with new rims and exhaust

Slamvan, black with orange flames paint job, modified with new rims, exhaust, chrome bumpers (front and back), chrome grill, bass boost, flame side skirt package, 10x nitrous

Remington, black with teal flames outlined in blue, modified with new rims, new exhaust, chrome bumpers (front and back), bass boost.

Bobcat, yellow and sky blue (actually looks pretty sick), lowered w/hydraulics, new rims, bass boost

Voodoo, black, new rims, new exhaust, hydraulics, bass boost, 10x Nitrous

Jester (can't modify it for some reason...WTF?)

Elegy (same deal as Jester)

That car that looks like a Toyota Supra....Z35 300 or something?...I never drive it, but yeah, its white, has new rims, spoiler, side skirts, new exhaust, 10x Nitrous, bass boost, and a hood scoop (I think)

Blista Compact, gold, lowered w/hydraulics, hood vents, roof scoop, new rims, exhaust, spoiler, bass boost

Stallion, off white, hood vents, new rims, spoiler, new exhaust,

Blade, black with orange flames, hydraulics, bass boost, new rims, chrome bumpers, chrome grill, new exhaust, and of course, bass boost

I also have a police bike, 2 BF Injections, 2 quad bikes, and golf caddy.

I spent a TON of money modifing the cars, and I have a few others that I now I'm forgetting about. But whatever.

And does anyone know why the garage door at Transfender doesn't open when I drive up with the Elegy or the Jester? Is this normal or is it just me?

Edit: Added a few more, got the Sabre mixed up the Stallion.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I have, if i remember right, at Los Santos: at Johnson House a bike, and near where Cesar Vialpando lives two low-riders. At San Fierro, i have at my own appartment Sunrise and BMX. And near CJ-logo at the map (that place where you can save and where you got the first SF-mission) Banshee, Super GT and Freeway. I drived it all the way from Countryside to Fierro ^_^ (well, it's not a long trip)

Pimp out a car in LV and drag it back to LS. Hard and fun.

You mean through San Fierro? Because otherwise that'd be really easy.

For some reason, I love to go to the top of Mt. Chillad, get on the bike at a time when the race doesn't start and I don't have to do that stupid glittch, go get the parachute, bike off the edge off the wooden platform, and parachute safetly into Angel Pine as I watch my bike smash into the ground below.

Since my last post I've beaten Madd Dogg's Rhymes (that is a fun as hell mission) and Burning Desire. I'm still inexplicably incapable of not sucking at Wrong Side of the Tracks and Robbing Uncle Sam.