GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I always managed to get a good deal ahead, but then somehow it would get screwed up (like driving into a wall... <_< )

Just go easy on the turns, and hope for some luck.

Also, just drive a lot to rack up Driving Skill. That helps too.

Anyone catch who Catalina was with in the start of this mission?

Because I found it motherfucking highlarious.

I think that was only you.

And everyone else in the world who played the game.

I know, But I'm just making sure you bastards caught it ;)

Fank yoo :wub:

Why can't CJ just say "Ah, don't worry Z, I'll fix that fucker for you."???

JUST LET CJ BE AN OG, AND PUT A CAP IN BERKELY'S ASS, OR HAVE CJ DETSROY THE COURIERS PERSONALLY!!!!!

No, not "Curse you Berkely...."

CURSE YOU ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those missions were easy when I got round to actually trying them. Didnt try them for ages, but after I did twas rather fun. 1st one took 2 tries. Did the nd in two tries too and the third took around 3/4 tries but damn they were fun.

Guest John Cena

no matter what anybody says, supply lines is not fun :angry:. that mission is a pain in the ass and it's the one thing standing in the way of me being able to import/export cars at the shipyard :angry:

no matter what anybody says, supply lines is not fun :angry:.  that mission is a pain in the ass and it's the one thing standing in the way of me being able to import/export cars at the shipyard :angry:

Ummm...

You can do the import/export thing without Zero's missions.

Zero is an asset mission.

I know because I'm on the second list at the ship.

There is a glitch to get randomly placed tetitory spawn ANYWHERE in the map. This works and i have tried it.

The Pros are, you get gang wars in SF and LV and so you dont get bored once u get 100%. When doing this glitch, it actually regiesters the extra territorys and u will have to get them all back to gain 100%.

The Cons are, well if you call it a con, the gangs (which are either the Vagos or the Ballas) often give up after 1 wave and the turf is yours, they are easy to beat as they only seem to have pistols and Baseball bats. The Other con is that your GSF guys down spawn on your newly aqquired Land but it makes your map look colourful.

To Do It:

Best get in a fast plane, like the Hydra. And Fly South EAST of the map and just keep flying out further and further. You'll need to do this for at least 10 mins before getting any results. You can check by, say if u have 100% territorys, looking back at the stats and you will see a decrease in number. The further you go, the more land you will get appear on your map. You cannot fly back tho, as they will not be registered into your game, so kill your self and you will spawn back in the LS Hospital with turf dotted around 3 islands.

Dont Believe me? (Taken From Another Forum)

Nov22004.jpg

Nov22006.jpg

Nov22008.jpg

Didn't someone else already post this? King Ellis springs to mind, but I'm not sure if it was or not.

But yeah, I read this ages ago on GameFAQs, so it does work but I'm waiting to make sure it doesn't bugger up anything before I go ahead and try it.

Even though this topic is over a month dead, I was browsing and noticed the part about starting a new game with certain aspects maintained from a previous one...

Well, I started a new game, and when CJ would entertain hookers, he'd get paid (and laid...)...

In the previous game, I completed all the pimping missions...it's like it was carried over.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that.

Bwaha did it.

I tried everything, brining a packer to use as a ramp. Didn't work. Tried going through a corona at 00.00 seconds to get the clock to stop. Didn't work.

In the end I think the best way is to find your own tactic.

I found that instead of going straight up the wall, if you sort of stand next to the wall, then accelerate up it, CJ will climb the wall like a ramp.

It's hard to explain, but it worked when I needed it to.