Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Played 16 games with Juventus so far, sitting comfortably at the top of Serie A, both me and Milan are yet to be defeated. Got rid of alot of players:

Ivan Ergic, Zalayeta, Montero, Igor Tudor, Guissepe Sculli (all at a price of about £11.75million, Birindelli is packing his bags too), brought in Massimo Gobbi and Nigel De Jong, its nearly January so it looks as if I'll be in the market for a new striker.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Udinese seem to have some good talent there, without being too massive, Fiorentina seem to be doing excellently well in my game too, even though they were only promoted last season.

There seems to be alot of talent in the Italian leagues in all the teams, its pretty fun, just beware of co-owned players and all the bigger teams have about 5-10 players out on loan for the season, players which you'd like to sell or use, but can't.

Atalanta, Sampdoria, Palermo (same situation as Fiorentina), bearing in mind I'm playing with the patch with data.

Udinese seem to have some good talent there, without being too massive, Fiorentina seem to be doing excellently well in my game too, even though they were only promoted last season.

There seems to be alot of talent in the Italian leagues in all the teams, its pretty fun, just beware of co-owned players and all the bigger teams have about 5-10 players out on loan for the season, players which you'd like to sell or use, but can't.

Atalanta, Sampdoria, Palermo (same situation as Fiorentina), bearing in mind I'm playing with the patch with data.

Cheers Mudda...I think I'll go for Udinese or Fiorentina.

Guest Red Devil

I've never tried it but a lot of people really enjoy playing with Napoli. They're in one of the lower Italian leagues and have a fair bit of money and a good reputation so it's easier then most to get them back into Seria A and make them a succesful European Team.

The team i would reccomend to everyone is Ajax. They have an awesome team with some great young players. A little bit of money and a league which is easy to win. That way you can concentrate on winning the Champions League. It took me 4 years to win the Champions League with them.

It's that time again, I can't get into any games.

I wore my England game out, now I can't get into anything, tried a Leeds game that lasted a few games, tried a Ajax game that lasted about 8 minutes and I just can't even get into an Arsenal game at the moment.

Guess I will have to leave it for a week or two.

I really don't get it, I never got bored with CM, ever.

I thought I remembered there being a hullabaloo over how SI had managed to get the rights to the MLS for FM, and it was going to be sold in America because the MLS was in it an it was totally authentic and everything worked?

I just went to play it...it's not there :( What happened?

My Arsenal season so far has been bloody interesting.

Second in the league, two points behind Man Utd after 24 games (I have a game in hand) and Everton are 1 point behind me in 3rd. It's a three horse race between Arsenal, Man Utd and Everton for the Premiership now.

I've had a bitch of a problem with injuries, as Jens Lehmann only managed 2 first team games before going out injured. He's back now to replace Almunia and Taylor, both of which have been playing averagely. Not only have I been without Lehmann, but Henry and Toure as well. Toure's been out for 2 months and still has til the end of January to come back. Henry will be back in 3 weeks, but he only managed 10 games before the injury.

I'm out of the Champions League after the group stages, but I'm luckily through to the UEFA Cup. In the semi's of the Carling Cup and the 4th Round of the FA Cup.

All in all...an up and down season. Hopefully I can end it well when everyone returns to the team.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Alessio Cerci has decided he's better off moving to Sevilla instead of staying in England. Bloody unprotected contract thingy...

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

Why are players always getting bloody tired? If anyone says 'rest them' I'll kill them.

Ok, so players do get tired in real life, but how many of them complain about tiredness mid-fucking December and never stop? I think it's a bit unrealistic

For some reason, Henry is always the least fit player for me when I am Arsenal, he is always down to 60 at the end of 90 minutes and about 91 for the next game.

Irl he is one of the fittest as he hardly ever misses games or gets subbed.

And I don't usually play with high tempo for 90 minutes, usually for about 30 minutes then slow it down.

Edited by Gooner4Life