Numbahs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

That is all I can say

I was gone for a week and now TechTv has been filtered down more and more

They should just call it G4 and lose the TechTv, it means absolutly nothing anymore

The only G4 show I have ever watched was Electric Playground, and that is back when it was on Discovery Science Channel

:angry::angry::angry:

Guest Takayamanofear

I don't watch to much G4 Tech TV, or what ever it is. I do watch X play I was forced to watch it one weekend (For some reason my girlfreinds house only had that channel as far as cable goes.) the only shows I liked were X play and Icons.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Enjoying Victor Lucas' on-screen personality...I can dig that.

But every time I hear someone is a Tommy Tallarico fan, I feel the overt need -- nay, DESIRE -- to make his execution public.

I thought I would bring this back up, It's official who is the new Hosts of TSS

Kevin Rose has said it's

Kevin Pereira

39.gif

Chi-Lan Lieu(On the Left)

mn_Kin.5.jpg

Kevin is from many other shows, including Pulse & Arena. Chi-Lan Lieu is from Fresh Gear. Kevin Rose is stepping down as a host is going to be in a smaller capacity like he was when Leo & Patrick hosted, just doing segments every day like Dark Tips.

All I've got to say is G4 has official put the final nail in TSS coffin, because whatever chance they had of redeeming the show is gone with Kevin Pereira, he is a video game host not a tech host. Chi-Lan may not be the best host but at least she was on a tech show.

Yeah Kevin said he had the final choice and that he like doign the dark tips better than hosting. Hopefully they'll feature him more than a few times.. As for kevin P. he's ok but Chi-Lan Lieu isn't

I have afeeling since kevin turned down the hosting spot he and sarah will be booted by the new year

Xplay is the only reason i'll turn it on g4techtv . its really a shame

I miss the good old days.. stupid G4!! Well at least I have X-Play unlike Judgement Day they don't games with colourful colours badly, they actually take Gameplay more serious!! Anything with Nintendo Tommy always bashes....I wish he dies.....did I mean that? Hell Yeah :devil: