Blink 182.

Summers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like them much.

Until tonight.

I'm.. 'buying'.. their discography. Sugarcult's too.

Mexican Waves at gigs = totally awesome. All the tiered seaters started a mexican wave, we all kept it going for a good amount of time.

I even liked Tom's voice, when it could be heard. At times, he was a little too quiet.

Hey now!

There's a good story behind that, based at the train station, not the gig. :P

Although, damn, I was in Heaven. Seriously. I didn't know which way too look. So, I looked every way.

I can't stand their post BoxCarRacer style of music. Go back to the punk you sissies! Although the drummer is quite awesome.

I like BCR, too. :(

Edited by Summers

I can't stand their post BoxCarRacer style of music. Go back to the punk you sissies! Although the drummer is quite awesome.

A) blink-182- weren't and are not punk.

B) The only album that even touches their new record was Dude Ranch. Their older stuff, circa Flyswatter, Buddha, Cheshire Cat was downwright awful in recording and they hadn't hit their stride. Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket is far too watered down. They are a band emulating what blink-182- really and truly is. Dude Ranch and their latest records are their best.

C) I'd take depth over, "It's Christmas Eve and I've only wrapped two fucking presents. And I hate your guts, and I'll never talk to you again." or... "I want to fuck a dog in the ass". Potty-mouth humor is not funny and anyone who likes blink-182- because of that are complete and utter retards.

And if you think I am biased because I am not a blink-182- fan, it is quite the opposite. I love blink-182-, I've seen them live twice and own all of their albums. But the majority of their fans are idiots.

More grown up than they used to be.

Still a few jokes, though.

Very good, though.

And yeah, I was moaning about Death Cab For Cutie, who were rumoured to be supporting.

Mark is also awesome on drums. He gave us a drum solo at the end. Travis is, of course, better.