Damn You MTV!

Evil Chase K

So I checked my digital cable viewing guide...and listed for MTV it said "America Or Busted"...

So, knowing the reality tv trend, I assumed it was a reality game show about Mexicans trying to cross the border.

But instead I get that shitty English band Busted and their quest to make it in America.

Thank God for the man who invented the remote.

Guest Bluesman

There was a show on CMT that had to do with "vigilantes" rounding up people trying to cross the border illegally. If you check CMT.com you probably could find out the name and time it's showing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is a perfect idea for the show. Only to keep the MTV tradition, they could have people from the Real World and Road Rules compete against illegal immigrants in a series of pointless challenges with the loser having to leave the country. GO MEXICANS!!

Break the chains that bind you. You haven't fully submitted yourself to MTV Bluesman. They must be good if they're on MTV? No, they're better than good. They are chosen by the gods, mere joe schmucks like ourselves can not understand how far beyond great they must be if they get such a prestigious honor being on MTV.

.... laugh in 3.... 2.... 1.

Edited by Lowerdeck

I watched part of an episode of this, I think it may have been the first one, whilst flicking between VH2, MTV2 and The Amp whilst incredibly bored and watching TV for the first time in a long while, and actually sat through a large part of it.

The program's a load of low-budget reality TV shite, and the band are utter bollocks too, but I was transfixed, there must be some hidden intangible...

Okay, I'll admit it, I think James is cute.

Edited by Skumfrog