Black Eyed Peas

Guest fultie

I hate em. Not only do they sound horrible, and rediculous, but they're hypocrits too.

They first song was all "Where is the love" and their second one was like "sometimes you just want to smack a bitch"

How the fuck did these idiots make it famous? Bah.

I bought the CD thinkin' that I'd be in love with it, but when I listened to it, I was far from in love with it. It's not bad, but I think I had way too high expectations.

The first thing I ever heard by BEP was `Hey, DJ', which was with Macy Gray, before Fergie joined the group. I'm ashamed to admit I have the cd single of it.

In fact, its the ONLY BEP song I actually like.

I don't remember what Fergie's full name is (I think its Stephanie Ferguson, but I may be wrong), but she used to be in an all-female group called Wild Orchid. I think they put out only one or two cds, then hosted a show featuring kids lip-synching on the Family Channel (either before ABC took it over, or right after) before disbanding.

The first thing I ever heard by BEP was `Hey, DJ', which was with Macy Gray, before Fergie joined the group. I'm ashamed to admit I have the cd single of it.

In fact, its the ONLY BEP song I actually like.

I don't remember what Fergie's full name is (I think its Stephanie Ferguson, but I may be wrong), but she used to be in an all-female group called Wild Orchid. I think they put out only one or two cds, then hosted a show featuring kids lip-synching on the Family Channel (either before ABC took it over, or right after) before disbanding.

The two other members of the band, Wild Orchid, released a brand new CD in 2002. Unfortunally, it flopped and nothing has been heard of them since.

They first song was all "Where is the love" and their second one was like "sometimes you just want to smack a bitch"

Maybe they want to "smack a bitch" because they can't find the said love they refer to in the first song? :shifty:

Honestly, I haven't heard anything by the Black Eyed Peas, but I know my brother is a fan of them. He typically listens to pretty good rap, stuff that I don't completely loath. I'll have to check them out sometime so I can make my own judgement on the group.

I can listen to them, but I refuse to go out and buy an album. Their first single with Macy Gray, "Request Line", was meh at best. Got played on the rock stations where I live. "Where Is The Love" blew big time. "Shut Up" is the second single I think you are all referring to, and I thought it was decent. I dunno how many people have heard this, but BEP put out a single just for rock radio with Papa Roach called "Anxiety" which is probably their best song. Finally, "Let's Get It Started/Let's Get Retarded" is another song that I can listen to, but it's not great.

Elephunk was a disapointment compaired to their older work. "Joints & Jams" is a pretty solid song and any of the stuff they've done with Esthero has been good too. Although I do like "Where Is The Love".