Official Liverpool Thread

FLiam

I think we've a pretty decent record against Spurs at home. Although I think we drew last season, I can remember a few home wins in recent years.

I wouldn't expect too much in terms of atmosphere, tbh. Sadly a lot of our fans don't really bother joining in songs unless it's a huge club (no offense to Spurs), or it's a midweek. Although if we manage to get through against Juve, it could be a good atmosphere.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that finally our luck is changing this season? That was a poor match, but tbh, I wasn't expecting much when I saw the team sheet. Four defenders and six midfield players doesn't exactly fill you with confidence. Still though, thank fuck for the cult hero Igor Biscan. :D

Bolton out of the running for fourth?

EDIT: post-13-1111789135.gif

:lol:

Edited by pigeon

Oh, whoa. Atleast we won. I'm hoping we can still catch upto Everton and get 4th place. Hopefully we keep winning.

1-1. The game will be sombre and competitive, but nothing mind-blowing. The real test comes in the second leg. The players and everyone else will be too concerned with enticing a good atmosphere, considering the history going into the game.

1-1

I think Liverpool will go 1-0 down before Rafa fires up his troops and then baros or Luis Garcia will score and draw the match. the problem is juve will have an away goal which means Liver would need to score in Italy

1-0 to Liverpool.

Even though its only been ten miutes, Liverpool have much the much better team so far this game. No doubt it won't last though.

EDIT: 2-0, Luis Garcia with an absolutely stunning goal. Absolutely fantastic stuff from Liverpool, and Juventus just don't seem to be up for it yet.

Edited by Jonny D