Beautiful broads trick men to watch film...

ROC

If there is one trick Hollywood knows perfectly, it's the trick of hiring beautiful women to get you to watch crappy film.

What time do you remember where Hollywood tricked you to watch a crappy film just because of a chick?

The studios tricked me with Rebecca Romijn in Femme Fatale. She just oozed sex appeal in the role, too. That said, other than her, the movie sucked.

As well as having gorgeous leading ladies, I've been dragged to extremely sub-par movies by attractive (then) girlfriends. I was pissed off about being dragged to Love Actually, as I hate Hugh Grant, but Martin Freedman, Colin Firth, Keira Knightley and Bill Nighy really made that movie enjoyable. I recently went to see Resident Evil because of Mila Jovich and found out that sucked.

Well...apparently the new Natalie Portman film has her topless, and if this is true, I'm there. I think she's great...but wouldn't watch the film if the above is untrue!

There were nude scenes in Closer (the new movie), but director Mike Nichols edited them out. There's a bootleg going around, that I heard has the edited scene, but you'll need to search for that on your own.

God, the things we do to get off... <_<

*Hops off with a whistle in search of said bootleg*

I did watch Resident Evil to see Milla naked... and I love Angelina Jolie more than just about anything, but I don't think there's any way to get me to sit through Alexander.

How's about Rosario Dawson's huge tits? :pervert:

...Well maybe I'll rent the DVD. :shifty:

I recently went to see Resident Evil because of Mila Jovich and found out that sucked.

Same as me, except with the other leading lady :P

But I knew the film was crap, so I didn't have high expectations and ended up enjoying it. Plus, it's always a good cover up to see Michelle Rodriguez again.

Well...apparently the new Natalie Portman film has her topless, and if this is true, I'm there. I think she's great...but wouldn't watch the film if the above is untrue!

There were nude scenes in Closer (the new movie), but director Mike Nichols edited them out. There's a bootleg going around, that I heard has the edited scene, but you'll need to search for that on your own.

I watched Swordfish just to see Halle Berry's tits. I didn't lose anything though because I saw it on cable. But yea, Swordfished sucked, at least it did to me.

Edited by DJHill

Don't people realize they can sell many more copies/tickets by keeping scenes with hot chicks naked in them? Why must they do this to use?

Apparently because after shooting the scenes (which I heard were originally FULLY nude...fuck knows where I heard that) the director felt "uncomfortable" keeping them in the film because Portman claimed she would never do any form of nudity (unless it was vital for the scene/film or something), so it got taken out.

Either that or Portman herself wanted them removed AFTER she had shot the damn things.

Bloody women...(or "Bloody directors"... :shifty: )

Just found this snippet of an interview with Natalie Portman...

Why did you decide not to show the nudity?

I didn’t think it was crucial to the scene. I thought it was distracting, if anything, to have it at the head of the scene.

Seriously...why shoot the damn thing then?

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

Alexander for Rosario Dawson is a classic example. :D

Why did you decide not to show the nudity?

I didn’t think it was crucial to the scene. I thought it was distracting, if anything, to have it at the head of the scene.

Seriously...why shoot the damn thing then?

Pieces are shot of movies that never get shown all the time, quit being pouty because you don't get to see any tits.