GTA 2 for Free

Herr Matzat

after GTA 1 a while ago and some other game, rockstar now released GTA2 for free and download, you just need to register wich is free.

http://rockstargames.com/classics/

the server seems to get hammert at the moment, you better bring some patianc

Edited by Michael Matzat

Cool, never had GTA2 which is odd due to it being a PS1 game and back then PS1 games were so cheap ;). I bought the orginal a year or two ago on PC with GTA London for about £3 from Sainsburys :P

if annyone manages to get the actual download link, plz post it, i have been tring to get the formulat sent all day long and always got conection refusal with every browser i have

Is this is anything like GTA 1 on the classic games page, the thing gets emailed to you and i'm not sure if it'll only work for you.

Guest UmpireAJS

I think thats the last of it. Rockstar wont probably be releasing GTAIII for free since it still kicks a**, plus its too big. VC is still the latest GTA for PC gamers like me... so there.