Movie Previews

Hellfire

Is there any big movies that you are looking forward to? Any Info about upcoming movies that needs to be known? Any clips that you have found? I guess that they could go here so everyone can find out about whats coming up in the theaters.

I personally am really looking forward to Sin City, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and War of the Worlds, I believe that all three will be really good and defentally be worth my money. So

(Sorry if something like this is already being done, I didn't see anything on the first page)

I made a top ten list on this other board I go to, so I'll just post it here -

10. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

- The main rason this isn't any higher on the list is because of the atrocity that was Episode II. The reason this IS here, is mostly due to Darth Vader finally being "born". And him going to hell, too.

9. A Sound of Thunder

- Interesting plot, and mostly I'm just watching it for all the different/the "what if?" scenario, which I'm a big sucker for.

8. Assault on Precint 13

- I read that this movie wasn't all that hot from a guy that saw it at the Sundance Festival, but hopefully he was wrong, and Ethan Hawke excels here.

7. Aeon Flux

This is based on the MTV series. And Charlize Theron really looks good with black hair.

6. Batman Begins

I am a HUGE Bale fan, and from what I have seen from the trailers, this movie looks like it will be good, despite what some are saying.

5. War of the Worlds

Spielberg's latest big film, it's a re-make of the classical War of the Worlds movie, and it stars Tom Cruise, and based during the current time. The teaser that I saw looked fantastic, and I just can't wait for this.

4. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

A Willy Wonka remake with Depp as the star, and Burton directing. That alone is good enough for me.

3. Hostage

At first, the film may just seem like a Panic Room rip-off, using a full house as opposed to just one room, but having already seen the teaser trailer, I know that this will be much, much more. Over the course of today, I became a big fan of Willis, and hopefully he does great in this.

2. Constantine

Based on the popular DC comic series, this movie stars Keanu Reeves as John Constantine, a man who is able to see the demons, and angels on Earth. Having attempted (and failed) suicide, he realizes that he must help the people on Earth instead. But don't confuse him for your everyday hero, he just wants to save your soul, he doesn't want your appreciation or your thanks. The movie's tag line pretty much sums it up: Hell wants him. Heaven won't take him. Earth needs him.

1. Sin City

One of the most star studded movies this year, the film's cast has a lot of great, well known actors. Ranging from Bruce Willis, to Michael Madsen, to Benicio del Toro, to Jessica Alba, to Clive Owen and Mickey Rourke, among other great actors. The movie centers around three different stories, which I believe will all somehow get interweaved withing each other (much like in Pulp Fiction). It has Bruce Willis as a veteran cop who was framed for a crime, Mickey Rourke as the big bad street fighter, who is after revenge after his one true love, Goldie (played by Jaime King) is killed in bed with him, and finally, an ex-photographer named Dwight (Clive Owen) who accidentally kills a cop. If you've seen the trailer, you'd probably be as excited as I am. It looks very comic-ish, using a lot of make up, great lighting, and semi-perfect dialogue. Oh, and come on. Yellow Bastards kicks ass.

Here's my top 10 movies that I'm most anticipating in 2005(I bet you could guess my top 2)

10.) Charlie and the chocolate factory

9.) Sin City

8.) Fantastic 4

7.) Constantine

6.) Batman Begins

5.)King Kong

4.)War Of The Worlds

3.)Kingdom of Heaven

2.)Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

1.)Star Wars Epsiode III: Revenge of The Sith(I guess I'm one of the rare people who loved Episode II)

2. Constantine

Based on the popular DC comic series, this movie stars Keanu Reeves as John Constantine, a man who is able to see the demons, and angels on Earth. Having attempted (and failed) suicide, he realizes that he must help the people on Earth instead. But don't confuse him for your everyday hero, he just wants to save your soul, he doesn't want your appreciation or your thanks. The movie's tag line pretty much sums it up: Hell wants him. Heaven won't take him. Earth needs him.

1. Star Wars: Episode III

2. Sin City

3. Batman Begins

4. War of the Worlds

5. King Kong

6. Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

7. Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy

8. Kicking and Screaming

9. Fun With Dick & Jane

10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Most of the movies I'm looking forward have already been mentioned, but Wedding Crashers and Kicking and Screaming both look hilarious. I'm sure some other movies will pop into my head later.

pretty much everything I want to see has been named. My top 10 though:

1. Sin City

2. White Noise

3. Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

4. War of the Worlds

5. Batman Begins

6. Fantastic Four(Michael Chiklis looks awesome in it)

7. Kicking and Screaming

8. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

9. Constantine

10. King Kong

Yes Kingdom of Heaven is an epic....but Ridley Scott is directing it, I loved Gladiator and I have very high hopes for the movie even with Orlando Bloom as the main star. It looks amazing.

Check out the Trailer

Now does anyone know what period this is in?? I hope Mr. Scott doesn't show the Muslims as raving lunatics... and Christains as the good guys, because of what I know both had evil doings. Movie looks great...coming out on May.

Who the hell is Mos Def and why is he playing an alien from guildford?

a rapper who is actually a pretty decent actor. Hes been nominated for a Golden Globe and an Emmy(I think) for his role in HBO's movie Something the Lord Made. Hes also been in The Italian Job, Brown Sugar, and Monster's Ball.